POST DATE: 03 APRIL 2021
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 04/2021
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
APSC, Assam Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the Exploration Officer and – Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Application Begin: 22/03/2021
Last Date to Apply: 24/04/2021
Fee Submission Last Date: 25/04/2021
Interview/ Viva Voce Date: Notified soon
General/ EWS: 286/-
SC / ST/ OBC/ MOBC: 186/-
FOR BPL: 36/-
Application fees shall be paid online, using Credit/ Debit Card or Net-Banking.
|1.||Exploration Officer (Grade-II)||21 years||38 years|
|2.||Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer||21 years||38 years|
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by APSC.
|1.||Exploration Officer (Grade-II)||(i) Candidate must be a Post Graduate Degree holder in Ancient Indian History or Archaeology or Sanskrit or
Anthropology with Pre-History as one of the subjects. from a government-recognized University or Insitute.
(i) Candidate with Post-Graduate Diploma in Archaeology from any Govt. recognized Institute will be preferred.
(ii) Candidates having Experience in Archaeological field works in a Govt. recognized Institution especially in Archaeological
|2.||Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer||(i) Candidates with 2nd Class Masters Degree in any of the following subjects of a recognized University: Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Business Management, Business Administration,
Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Social Anthropology.
DESIRABLE: Candidates having experience in Economics Research and in Planning Activities in Govt. and Non-Govt. Institutions will be preferred.
Exploration Officer (Grade-II) in the Directorate of Archaeology, Assam under Cultural Affairs Department
Total Vacancies: 02
Category wise vacancies
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||0|
Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer in Planning Services under Transformation and Development Department
Total Vacancies: 09
Category wise vacancies
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||01|
SCALE OF PAY
|S.NO.||POST||SALARY (per month)||GRADE PAY||PAY BAND|
|1.||Exploration Officer (Grade-II)||Rs. 22,000/- to Rs. 97,000/-||Rs. 11,800/-||PB-3|
|2.||Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer||Rs. 22,000/- to Rs. 97,000/-||Rs. 11,800/-||PB-3|
HOW TO APPLY
- The application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website (link is given below).
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information on the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- The candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the form:
- Colored Photographs of candidates.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Scanned images of all the documents like Photo ID, Age proof, education proof, experience proof, etc.
- After successful submission of the application form, candidates are required to pay the recommended application fees according to their category.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW
Candidates that are not accompanied by any one of the under-mentioned documents/ requirements will be disqualified from the selection process.
- Matriculation/10th Standard/HSLC Admit Card/Pass Certificate issued by Central/State Board clearly indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age.
- Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of the qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by the appropriate authority.
- Experience certificates, whenever specifically mentioned in the advertisement.
- Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
- Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
- Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
- Two copies of a recent passport size photograph with white background.