POST DATE: 19 August 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NAME: Junior research fellow
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
AIIMS jobs, All India Institute of Medical Science has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Junior Research Fellow for the project “Development of Quick and Specific Detection System of EWS-FLI-1 Fusion Protein” in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online or offline mode. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for AIIMS jobs.
Application Begin: 14/08/2020
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2020
Interview Date: Notified Soon
NO APPLICATION FEES
The candidate should attain the age before 1 August 2020.
- Candidate must have aM.Sc/M.Tech in Life Science/Biotechnology/Physical Science/ Chemical Science/Nanotechnology with 60% of marks or equivalent to CGPA grade.
- Candidate having CSIR/ICMR/UGC/NET other equivalent certificate are only eligible to apply for the position.
- Experience in Electron Microscopy, Nanotechnology, and Molecular Biology.
Total Vacancies: 01
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 31000+ 7440 (24% HRA) = 38440.00/- per month|
- The selection of candidates will be made through the process of the Interview only.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/ DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
HOW TO Apply for AIIMS jobs
- Candidates have to send their CV along with application to the institute offline via post at the below-mentioned address.
- Candidates can also send an e-mail at [email protected]
Address for sending application: To Dr. Subhash Chandra Yadav, Room No. UG-12 Basement (-1), Convergence Block, Electron Microscopy Facility, Department of Anatomy, AIIMS, New Delhi-110029.