POST DATE: 11 AUGUST 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 05/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
APSC Research Assistant , Assam Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Research Assistant under Border Protection & Development Department, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying APSC Research Assistant .
Offline Application Begin: 07/08/2020
Last Date to Apply Offline: 08/09/2020
Fee Submission Last Date: 08/09/2020
Interview/ Viva Voce Date: Notified soon
General/ EWS: 250/-
SC / ST/ OBC/ MOBC: 150/-
FOR BPL: NIL
Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC
APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department.
Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS
(Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as
admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write post applied for.
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by APSC.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 January 2020.
|1.||Research Assistant||(i) The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from the Govt. recognized Universities.
(ii) The candidate must have basic knowledge of computer in MS Word and MS Excel.
|(i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
(ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational
|The candidate must have 3 years of experience as a Junior Assistant in any office under the Govt. of Assam.|
Total Vacancies: 02
Category wise vacancies
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Research Assistant under Border Protection & Development Dept.||Rs. 22,000/- to Rs. 97,000/-||Rs. 9,400/-|
HOW TO APPLY
- The application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in. The link is given below.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence,
Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written Test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the
Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy
Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is
fixed on 08/09/2020 during office hours.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening/Written test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
- A printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ALONG WITH APPLICATION FORM
Applications must be accompanied by self-attested copies of the under-mentioned
Applications that are not accompanied by anyone of the under-mentioned documents/ requirements will not be entertained.
- Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee wherever necessary
as per terms of the advertisement containing details of posts applied for.
- Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
- Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level
of the qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by the appropriate authority.
- Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
- Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of
Service/Experience with dates.
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
|TREASURY CHALLAN DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|