POST DATE: 25 July 2020
ADVERTISEMENT Name: ARMED FORCES MEDICAL SERVICES, SHORT SERVICE COMMISSIONED (SSC) OFFICER
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
Armed Forces Medical Services has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for the post.
Online Application Begin: 18/07/2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 16/08/2020
Online Fee Last Date: 16/08/2020
Date of Interview: 31/08/2020 onwards
For all candidates: 200/-
Fess will be paid online only through the internet banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. No other mode of payment is accepted.
|S.NO.||QUALIFICATIONS||MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT|
|2.||PG Diploma||31 years|
|3.||PG Degree||35 years|
Candidate should not be completing the maximum age limit on 31 December 2020, as suggested by the official notice issued.
- The applicant must possess the medical qualification, MBBS.
- The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI.
- Postgraduate degree/diploma holders recognized by the State Medical Council/MCI/NBE may also apply.
TOTAL VACANCIES: 300
- MALE: 270
- FEMALE: 30
- Eligible candidates will be called for an interview by a Board of Officers in the month of Sep 2020 at Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi Cantt.
- Candidates have to bring with them the original documents, the list given below in this post.
- The candidates appearing for the interview for the first time will be paid to and fro sleeper-class railway/bus fare.
- Every candidate on being qualified in the interview will have to attend the Special Medical Examination Board (SMB) for examining his or her medical fitness as per laid down standards.
- Candidates should note that mere qualifying at the interview does not confirm final selection.
- A separate merit list of both males and females will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the interview.
- Candidates having NCC certificate will be allotted extra marks as follows:
- NCC ‘A’ Certificate – 2 marks
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate – 3 marks
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate – 4 marks
SCALE OF PAY
- The total emolument at a minimum of the pay scale at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 97000/- per month
Per month salary of selected candidates includes the following allowances:
- Doctors who will be appointed will be granted the rank of Captain in 10B level of Defence Pay Matrix of BP Rs. 61300 + MSP Rs. 15500/-
- HRA (if applicable) as per the category of the city.
- NPA at prevalent rates.
- Transport Allowance Rs. 3600-7200 as per the category of the city.
- Dress Allowance Rs. 20,000 (Annually) and
- Dearness Allowance as per the prevalent rate.
- In addition, officers are entitled to ration or ration allowance.
- Accommodation and allied facilities.
HOW TO APPLY
- The application will be accepted online only on the official website www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- For applying for the post candidate needs to click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” button and follow the steps on the website.
- Candidates are required to fill all the necessities carefully in order to avoid any ambiguity while cross-checking the information filled in the application form with original documents.
- Candidates are required to keep safe the registration number and online payment transaction number for future references.
- Candidates are required to carry the scanned images of the following essentials with them while filling the application form:
- Passport Size Photograph (.jpeg, Size-up to 100kb).
- Scanned copy of class X Certificate/Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation as a proof of date of birth (.pdf, size-up to 200kb).
- Aadhar Card
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VERIFICATION
Candidates have to produce the following documents in original and should carry FOUR ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS for verification at the time of interview:
- (i) Matriculation Certificate (Class X)/Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation as a proof of name and date of birth (Born after 1992).
- Aadhar Card.
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Certificate, PG Degree Certificate.
- Final MBBS (Pt I & II) Attempt Certificate or Transcript Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if any.
- NCC Certificate, if any.
- National Board of Examination Certificate for Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Passport for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Gazette Notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your new name, if
there is any change in the name after Matriculation (10 th Class).
- 10 Passport size photographs, photo identity proof, and address proof.
- Call Letter for interview.
Candidates looking for sarkari job after retirement can also check CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT FOR RETIRED OFFICERS-2020