POST DATE: 20 AUGUST 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 06/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
Assam Police Recruitment,APSC, Assam Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement of recruitment for the Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying Assam Police Recruitment,
Application Begin: 19/08/2020
Last Date to Apply: 22/09/2020
Fee Submission Last Date: 22/09/2020
Interview/ Viva Voce Date: Notified soon
General/ EWS: 250/-
SC / ST/ OBC/ MOBC: 150/-
FOR BPL: NIL
Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC
APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department.
Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS
(Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as
admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of Treasury Challan
generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In
Remarks column, the candidate may write post applied for.
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||21 years||38 years|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||18 years||38 years|
Public Health Engineering Department
|1.||Assistant Engineer||21 years||38 years|
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by APSC.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 January 2020.
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical), under the Irrigation Department & Public Health Engineering Department, Assam||A candidate must possess a Degree in the respective branch of
Engineering from any Institute/ University recognized by AICTE (All India Council
for Technical Education).OR
A candidate having passed Part A and B of
Degrees obtained through distance mode of education
For the post of AE in Public Health Engineering Department, candidates must have knowledge of at least one local language of Assam.
|(i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
(ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational
|2.||Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical), under Irrigation Department||A candidate must have passed three years diploma course in the
concerned Engineering discipline from an Institution recognized by the.Diploma
obtained through distance mode of education will not be acceptable.
|Same as above|
Assistant Engineer (AE), Irrigation Department
Total Vacancies: 182
Category wise vacancies
Junior Engineer (JE), Irrigation Department
Total Vacancies: 368
Category wise vacancies
Out of 368 vacancies, 15 are reserved for PWD Candidates.
Assistant Engineer (AE), Public Health Engineering Department
Total Vacancies: 87
Category wise vacancies
Out of 87 vacancies, 04 are reserved for PWD Candidates.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Assistant Engineer||30,000/- TO 1,10,000/-||12,700/-|
|2.||Junior Engineer||14,000/- TO 60,500/-||8,700/-|
HOW TO APPLY for Assam Police Recruitment
- The application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in. Application form DR (New form).
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence,
Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written Test, and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the
Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy
Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is
fixed on 22-09-2020 during office hours.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening/Written test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ALONG WITH APPLICATION FORM
Applications must be accompanied by self-attested copies of the under-mentioned
Applications that are not accompanied by anyone of the under-mentioned documents/ requirements will not be entertained.
- Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee wherever necessary
as per terms of the advertisement containing details of posts applied for.
- Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
- Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level
of the qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by the appropriate authority.
- Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
- Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of
Service/Experience with dates.
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
IMPORTANT LINKS for Assam Police Recruitment
|TREASURY CHALLAN DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|