POST DATE: 25 OCTOBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 65/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
assistant director Jobs,BPSC, Bihar Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for the recruitment on the post of BPSC Assistant Curator/Research & Publication Officer/ Assistant Director (Bihar Museum Services), in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Registration Online Begin: 01/10/2020
Last Date for Online Registration: 30/10/2020
Exam Fees Last Date: 30/10/2020
Last Date of submitting a hard copy of documents: 06/11/2020 up to 5 pm.
SC / ST/Women of all categories/PwD of only Bihar state: 200/-
Candidates of other states: 750/-
Examination Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only.
Minimum: 21 Years.
Maximum: 37 Years
The candidate should attain the age before 30 October 2020.
- Bachelor’s degree in Ancient Indian History and Culture/ Old and Ancient Indian and Asian History/ Ancient Indian and Art History.
- Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Archeological with a minimum of 55% marks.
Total Vacancies: 12
Category wise vacancies
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||01|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||0|
|4.||Backward Class (BC)||02|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||01|
|6.||Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||02|
|7.||Women of Backward Class(WBC)||0|
Out of a total of 12 vacancies, 04 are reserved for women of all categories.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Assistant Curator/Research & Publication Officer/ Assistant Director||Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,100/- pm||Level- 08|
- The selection of candidates for assistant director Jobs will be made on the basis of written examination and interview.
- Only candidates qualifying in written examination will be called for interview.
- Qualifying marks for the written examination are as follows:
- Unreserved- 40%
- Backward Class- 36.5%
- Extremely Backward Class- 34%
- SC/ ST- 32%
- Written Examination will consist of 2 papers, both will be of MCQ type.
MARKING SCHEME OF PAPERS
|1.||Paper- I||45||1 hour||Indian Political and Ancient History|
|2.||Paper-II||45||1 hour||Idolatry (moorti vigyan), Record Coin and Museum and Ancient Science|
- The interview will be of 10 marks.
- The final selection of candidates and preparation of the merit list will be on the basis o marks obtained by candidates in written examination and the interview.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- The online application form for assistant director Jobs can be filled on the website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in .
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the form:
- Colored Photographs of candidates.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Scanned images of all the documents like Photo ID, Age proof, education proof, experience proof, etc.
- Applicant should ensure that there is a REGISTRATION NUMBER, BAR CODE, and SUBMITTED APPLICATION NUMBER present on every page of the application form hard copy.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
- On the next day of which the registration will be fulfilled, the link for submitting the application fee will get activated, and similarly, on the next day of submitting the fees, the link for online application will get activated.
- After the final submission of the online application, candidates have to send the hard copy of the printed application form and the photocopies of other essential documents to the commission.
ADDRESS FOR HARD COPY SUBMISSION:
Bihar Public Service Commission, 15 Jawaharlal Nehru Road (Beli Road) Patna, Bihar- 800001.