POST DATE: 02 SEPTEMBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 41/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
automobile engineering jobs,BPSC, Bihar Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of the post of BPSC HOD (Automobile Engineering) in Govt. Polytechnic/ Govt. Women Polytechnic Institutes under Science & Technology Dept, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement first, before applying for automobile engineering jobs.
Registration Online Begin: 04/09/2020
Last Date for Online Registration: 21/09/2020
Exam Fees Last Date: 25/09/2020
Online Application Last Date: 05/09/2020
Last Date of submitting a hard copy of documents: 12/10/2020 up to 5 pm.
SC / ST/Women of all categories/PwD of only Bihar state: 25/-
Candidates of other states: 100/-
Examination Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only.
Minimum: 33 Years.
The candidate should attain the age before 01 August 2020.
Ph.D. in Automobile Engg./Technology and First Class at Bachelor’s.or Master’s level in the Automobile Engg./Technology.
Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Automobile Engg./Technology.
Minimum of 12 years of experience in Teaching/Research/Industry, out of which at least 2 years should be post Ph.D. experience minimum at the level of the lecturer.
With a minimum of 15 years of experience in Teaching/Research/ Industry, out of which at least 3 years shall be at the level of the lecturer.
Total Vacancies: 02
Category wise vacancies
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||0|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||0|
|4.||Backward Class (BC)||0|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||0|
|6.||Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||01|
|7.||Women of Backward Class(WBC)||0|
SCALE OF PAY
|HOD, Automobile Engineering||Rs. 1,31,400/- per month||Level- 13 A1|
The selection of candidates for government jobs for polytechnic will be based on their academic qualification score, Academic Performance Evaluation, and interview score. The weightage of all before mentioned will be 100 in total.
The weightage is as follows:
|ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS||Evaluation of Academic Performance, Research Performance, Domain Knowledge, and Teaching skill.||INTERVIEW|
|(a) Maximum 10 (10% of Percentage
Marks obtained in M.Tech/M.E/
M.S in relevant
branch/subject).(b) Maximum 5 (5% of Percentage
Marks obtained in B.Tech/B.E/
(c) Ph.D.: 5 marks
|(a) Research Publication- 20 Maximum
(b) Seminar Presentation- 10 Maximum
(c) Sponsored Research project- 20 Maximum
(d)) Refresher courses,
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- The online application form can be filled on the website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in .
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials with their scanned images while filling the form:
- Colored Photographs of candidates.
- Signature of the candidate in both Hindi and English.
- Documents like: Photo Id Proof, Educational Qualification certificate, and mark sheets, age proof, etc.
- Applicant should ensure that there is a REGISTRATION NUMBER, BAR CODE, and SUBMITTED APPLICATION NUMBER in present on every page of the application form hard copy.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
- On the next day of which the registration will be fulfilled, the link for submitting the application fee will get activated, and similarly, on the next day of submitting the fees, the link for online application will get activated.
- After the final submission of the online application, candidates have to send the hard copy of the printed application form and the photocopies of other essential documents to the commission.
ADDRESS FOR HARD COPY SUBMISSION:
Bihar Public Service Commission, 15 Jawaharlal Nehru Road (Beli Road) Patna, Bihar- 800001.
|APPLY ONLINE (Starts from 04/09/2020)||REGISTER | LOGIN|