POST DATE: 2 DECEMBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NAME: BUSINESS HEADS ON FIXED TERM ENGAGEMENT ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR SPECIALIZED VERTICALS
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
bank jobs 2020, Bank of Baroda jobs, one of India’s largest Public Sector Bank has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Business Heads on Contract Basis. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for bank jobs 2020.
Online Application Begin: 25/11/2020
Last Date to Apply: 15/12/2020
Interview Date: Notified Soon
Minimum: 30 Years
Maximum: 55 Years.
The candidate applying for Business Heads should attain the age limit before 25 November 2020.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University/Institute recognized by the Govt. Of India.
- Preference shall be given to the Candidates who possess MBA/ Postgraduate diploma or degree in Management or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 Years’ experience in the BFSI Sector with 3 Years of experience at Senior / Head level position in the relevant field.
LOCATION OF POSTING
- The location of the posting shall be Mumbai.
- The selected candidates are liable for transfer anywhere within India as per the requirement of the Bank.
DURATION OF CONTRACT
The contract will be initially for a period of 3 years, extendable at the option of Bank and Candidate’s performance.
Total Vacancies: 07
Post wise vacancies
|1.||Head – Fintech & Digital Lending||1|
|2.||Head – Customer Experience||1|
|3.||Head – Supply Chain Finance||1|
|5.||Home Loans and Mortgage Business||1|
|6.||Education Loan Business||1|
|7.||Loan Against Securities||1|
- The selection for bank jobs 2020 will be held through an interview process by a committee, headed by Regional Head.
- Based on the recommendations of the committee, the Regional Head would approve the appointment of the individual BC Supervisor.
SCALE OF PAY
- Remuneration will be offered based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and overall suitability for the post, and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
- The online application form can be filled on the website (link is given below).
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with the candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information in the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Essential things to carry with you while filling the form:
- Scanned image of colored photographs of the candidate with a white background.
- The signature of the candidate.
- Scanned images of all the necessary documents required for Age proof and Educational Qualifications.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on an A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, for future references.