POST DATE: 18 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NAME.:CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
Online Application Begin: 18/07/2020
Last Date to Apply: 07/08/2020
Interview Date: Notified Soon
Minimum : 45 Years.
Maximum : NA
Candidate should attain the age before 18 July, 2020.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
DURATION OF CONTRACT
- The contract will be initially for a period of 3 years.
- Yearly performance review of candidate will take place.
- The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank.
- The primary responsibility of the Chief Financial Officer will be accounting, budget planning & control, cash management, Strategic Planning, treasury, ALM and tax handling functions.
- The Chief Financial Officer will direct all finance-related strategies, initiatives and activities for organization- wide financial accounting and reporting. The Chief Financial Officer will be Responsible for directing overall financial policies.
- Ensuring prudent management of the Bank’s cash flow and associated financial risk exposures.
- Reporting to Audit Results as per SEBI requirement.
- GST and TDS Compliance.
- Ensuring the timely completion and submission of financial and statistical reporting for management and regulatory agencies.
- Tracking, reporting and managing the overall financial performance.
Shortlisting & Interaction
(Bank may include any other process as per the requirement or as deemed fit)
LOCATION OF POSTING
- The location of job posting will be Mumbai.
- The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) with the organization/ parent organization/ any subsidiary of the parent organization if and as deemed necessary.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications will be submitted on email id [email protected].
- Candidates are required to mention the subject as “Application for the Post of CFO”, while submitting the applications.
- The application is to be submitted in the format given in the application form along with their resume and below documents
a. Proof of Date of Birth
b. Educational Certificates: Degree/CA Certificate
c. Experience certificates (to substantiate relevant work experience as enumerated in ‘Experience and Job specific skills’ above)
- Candidates are requested to sign the application/documents and submit the duly scanned copy by e-mail as mentioned above.
- No application by post/courier or any other mode shall be entertained/accepted
- Candidates looking for other sarkari job can also check UPRVUNL Account Officer Job.