POST DATE: 14 AUGUST 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NAME: Business Engagement Of Faculty For RsetI –SHAHDOL On Contract Basis For The Year 2020-21
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
bank jobs ,Central Bank of India recruitment, RSETI (Rural Self Employment Training Institute) a Society/Trust sponsored by Central Bank of India and engaged in imparting training to rural youth for their self-employment and bringing awareness among rural masses on financial literacy through its 46 RSETI & 48 FLCC centres located in 51 Lead Districts allotted to the Bank in the country, is looking for engaging the services of Faculty on Annual Contract basis for our RSETI Centre Shahdol.
Application Begin: NA
Last Date to Apply: 20/08/2020
Interview Date: Notified Soon
Maximum: 65 Years.
The maximum age for the post of Faculty will be 65 years, with sound health.
- The candidates will be selected from the same District where the vacancies are declared.
- Candidate should be proficient in local language & dialect both reading and writing.
DURATION OF CONTRACT
- The contract will be initially for a period of 12 months, subject to review after every 6 months.
- Renewal of contract may be considered at the sole discretion of Society/Trust and subject to satisfactory performance.
The functioning of the Faculty shall be broadly to assist the Director in conducting
Training and Awareness Programmes, Generation of Application & Selection of
Candidate, Preparation of Annual Action Plan, Logistics for Training Programme,
Handling Sessions, Preparation of Notes and similar other activities of the centre.
SELECTION PROCESS of bank jobs
The selection will be held through an interview process by a committee, headed by Regional Head.
Based on the recommendations of the committee, the Regional Head would approve the appointment of the individual for faculty posts.
SCALE OF PAY of bank jobs
No other allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible.
|Faculty||Rs 20,000/- per month|
The candidates shall be entitled for 15 days leave per year with a maximum of 02 days per month.
HOW TO APPLY for bank jobs
- The offline application form can be downloaded from the official website of the Central Bank of India.
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Duly filled Application with enclosure of Education Qualification and other relevant Documents sent in Hard copy only will be considered valid.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates are required to mention title on the envelope stating as:
“Application for the post of Faculty at RSETI –Shahdol on contract for the year 2020-21” to Regional Manager/Co-Chairman, Dist. Level RSETI Advisory Committee (DLRAC), Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Budhar Chowk, near Hotel Moti Mehal, Shahdol, 484001. (With complete address)”.
- Address for Application to be sent: As specified above.
- There is NO APPLICATION FEES for the post.