POST DATE: 08 SEPTEMBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 47/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
Bihar engineering jobs,BPSC, Bihar Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of the post of BPSC Professor (Electronics & Communication Engg.) in Engineering Colleges under the Science and Technology Department, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement first, before applying for Bihar engineering jobs.
Registration Online Begin: 04/09/2020
Last Date for Online Registration: 21/09/2020
Exam Fees Last Date: 25/09/2020
Online Application Last Date: 05/10/2020
Last Date of submitting a hard copy of documents: 12/10/2020 up to 5 pm.
SC / ST/Women of all categories/PwD of only Bihar state: 25/-
Candidates of other states: 100/-
Examination Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only.
Minimum: 32 years
The candidate should attain the age before 01 August 2020.
- Ph.D. degree in Electronics and Communication Engg and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in Electronics and Communication Engg.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching/research/industry out of
which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate
- At least 6 research Publications at the level of associate professor in SCI
journal/ UGC/AICTE approved list of journals And at least 2 Successful ph.D
guarded as Supervisor/co-supervisor till 0re date of eligibility of promotion. OR
- At least l0 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI
joumalVUGC/AICTE approved list of journals till the date of eligibility of
Total Vacancies: 18
Category wise vacancies
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||03|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||00|
|4.||Backward Class (BC)||02|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||02|
|6.||Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||03|
|7.||Women of Backward Class(WBC)||01|
Out of the total of 18 vacancies, 06 are reserved for women of all categories, and 01 is reserved for PwD candidates.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Professor (Electronics & Communication Engg.)||Rs. 1,44,200/- per month||Level-14|
The selection of candidates fro will be based on their academic qualification score, Teaching Skills, interview score, and Research Performance. The weightage of all before mentioned will be 100 in total.
The weightage is as follows:
|ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS||Evaluation of Academic Performance, Research Performance, I)domain
Knowledge end Teaching skill.
|(a) Maximum 10 (10% of Percentage
Marks obtained in M.Tech/M.E/M.S in relevant branch/Subject).(b) Maximum 5 (5% of Percentage
Marks obtained in B.Tech/B.E
/B,S/B.Sc(Enes.).(c) Ph.D.: 5 marks
|(a) Research Publication- 20 Maximum
(b) Seminar Presentation- 10 Maximum
(c) Sponsored Research project- 10 Maximum
(d)Research Guidance (M.phil, M.E, M.Tech)- 10 Maximum
(e) Ph.D. guidance- 10 maximum
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- The online application form can be filled on the website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in .
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the form:
- Colored Photographs of candidates.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Scanned images of all the documents like Photo ID, Age proof, education proof, experience proof, etc.
- Applicant should ensure that there is a REGISTRATION NUMBER, BAR CODE, and SUBMITTED APPLICATION NUMBER in present on every page of the application form hard copy.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
- On the next day of which the registration will be fulfilled, the link for submitting the application fee will get activated, and similarly, on the next day of submitting the fees, the link for online application will get activated.
- After the final submission of the online application, candidates have to send the hard copy of the printed application form and the photocopies of other essential documents to the commission.
ADDRESS FOR HARD COPY SUBMISSION:
Bihar Public Service Commission, 15 Jawaharlal Nehru Road (Beli Road) Patna, Bihar- 800001.