POST DATE: 20 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT No.: 01/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
Bihar Police has issued an advertisement of bihar Police vacancy for Sub- Inspector post under sports quota, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links(bihar police admit card) for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advaisewd to read full article before applying.
Online Application Start: 15/07/2020
Online Application Ends: 24/08/2020
Last Date for Fess: 24/08/2020
Fees will be paid offline only, through Indian Postal order/ Bank draft at, Police Inspector General, Bihar Saniyay Sah Adhyaksh, Talent Hunt Committee ( Constable in Sports Quota), Bihar, Patna.
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 23 years
Relaxation in upper age limit for certain category candidates as suggested by the advertisement issued by Bihar Police.
Candidate should attain the age limit before 1 July, 2020.
Candidate should be a Graduate from any University/ Institute recognised by the government of India.
|S.NO.||CATEGORY||HEIGHT (cm)||CHEST (cm)|
|1.||All other categories||165||81-86|
|3.||All category Women||155||–|
Total Vacancies: 20 (7 reserved for women)
Category wise vacancies:
|S.NO||CATEGORY||TOTAL VACANCIES||RESERVED FOR WOMEN|
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||03||01|
|3.||Schedule Tribe (ST)||00||00|
|4.||Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||04||02|
|5.||Backward Class (BC)||02||01|
|6.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||02||01|
|7.||Women of Backward Class||01||00|
GAMES FOR WHICH VACANCIES ARE OPEN
- Weight lifting
- Horse Riding
For the selection of candidates, the achievements gained by candidate in years of 2018 and 2019 only, will be taken into consideration.
Marks Distribution for various achievements is as follows:
- Any medal in International Games Championship/ Competition: 35 marks and for participation only without medal: 32 marks.
- Any medal while representing State/ University in National/ International/ Inter- University competitions: 25 marks and for participation only, without medal: 14 marks.
- Any medal in State level competition or medal while respresentin district/ College in State level competition: 10 marks.
In each category stated above, candidate can claim for only one medal winning in all categories i.e. for each category candidate can show only one medal. At the time of selection, claim made by candidate would not be changed.
- For selection of candidates, there will be no written examination.
- After checking the credibility of certificates, candidates have to take part in Selection Trial.
- In Selection Trail, the ability of candidate in his field of game will be analysed also the phyasicial ability of candidate will be tested.
Marks will be distributed on the basis of previous achievements and Selection Trial. Distribution is as follows:
- Previous Achievements: 70 marks
- Selection Trail: 30 marks.
For selection of candidates minimum qualifying marks will be 60, while candidate attaining higher marks than others will be given preferance.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Police Sub- Inspector||Rs. 49,772/- to Rs. 54,212/-|
HOW TO FILL APPLICATION FORM
- Applications will be filled offline only, candidates can download the application form from below given link or official website www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in
- Application received via post, in below given address will be valid.
- Candidates will self attest the copies of their certificates with the application form.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the from correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in form and in other details, while cross checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to the disqualification.
- Along with the application form, candidates have to send 2 envelops of size 23cm * 10cm and on each envelope candidate have to write their postal address attested with post stamp.
- Candidates have to mention ” Sports quota Police Sub-Inspector recruitment-2020” on their envelop containing other 2 envelops and application form.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
ADDRESS FOR SENDING APPLICATION FORM: To, Police Inspector General, Bihar Sinya Police Office, Sardar Patel Bhavan, 5th floor, B-Block, Room No. 510, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Patna- 800023
Candidates looking for government jobs can also check: Sepoy for Bihar Home Guard