POST DATE: 25 November 2020
ADVERTISEMENT No.: 05/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
bihar police exam date,Bihar Police has issued an advertisement for the Bihar Police vacancy for Constable post, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full article before applying for bihar police exam date.
Online Application Start: 13/11/2020
Online Application Ends: 14/12/2020
Last Date for Fess: 14/12/2020
Written Examination: 14/03/2021 and 21/03/2021
Fess can be submitted online only by the means of a Credit/ Debit card. Net Banking, etc.
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 25 years
Relaxation in upper age limit for certain category candidates as suggested by the advertisement issued by Bihar Police.
The candidate should attain the age limit before 1 August 2020.
Candidate should have successfully passed 12th i.e. 10+2, from any eligible board recognized by the Government of India.
|S.NO.||PARAMETERS||UR/ BC (Male)||EBC/ (Male)||SC/ ST (Male)||Female (ALL CATEGORIES)|
|1.||HEIGHT||165 cm||160 cm||160 cm||155 cm|
|2.||CHEST||81-86 cm||81-86 cm||79-84 cm||NA|
|3.||WEIGHT||NA||NA||NA||Minimum 48 kg|
Total Vacancies: 8,415
Category wise vacancies:
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||1307|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||82|
|4.||Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||1470|
|5.||Backward Class (BC)||980|
|6.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||842|
|7.||Women of Backward Class||245|
District wise vacancies
|District Name||Total Post||District Name||Total Post|
|Rail Patna||100||Rail Muzaffarpur||40|
|Rail Katihar||100||Military Police H.Q.||06|
|Military Police Central Region||07||Military Police East Region||05|
|Bihar Military Police 01 Patna||248||Horseman Military Police Ara||52|
|B.R.O.S.B Patna||1206||S.O.I.R.B. Bodhgaya||208|
|Central Area Patna||06||Magadh Area Gaya||05|
|Tirhut Area, Muzaffapur||07||Mithila Area Darbanga||09|
|Punia Area||05||Shahabad Area Dehari||02|
|Koshi Area Saharsha||15||Champaran Area Betiyan||12|
|Eastern Area Bhagalpur||14||Begularsarai Area||06|
|Munger Area||08||Bihar Police H.Q. Patna||90|
|Traffic Police H.Q. Patna||16||Finance H.Q. Patna||20|
|Training H.Q. Patna||44||Special Branch, Patna||468|
|Caste Department, Patna||40||Economic Offenses Unit, Patna||216|
|State Other Backward Prosecution Bureau||44||Total||8415|
Selection of candidates for Bihar police exam date will be made on the basis of written examination and physical test in 2 phases.
FIRST PHASE- WRITTEN EXAMINATION
- The level of examination will be of 12th class of Bihar Board.
- The examination will be of objective type, consisting of MCQ questions.
- The maximum marks of the exam will be 100.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours, consisting of 100 MCQ questions, each question carrying 1 mark.
- Minimum qualifying marks (cut-off) marks of the exam are 30% for all categories. Only those candidates who will qualify in the written examination will be allowed to give the physical test.
- The written examination will be of qualifying ty[e, marks obtained in it will not be considered for final merit list preparation.
SECOND PHASE- PHYSICAL ELIGIBILITY/ PHYSICAL TEST
- The physical test will be of a total of 100 marks.
|S.NO.||TEST||MAX. MARKS||PASSING PARAMETER (Male)||PASSING PARAMETER (Female)|
|1.||RACE||50||1.6 km in 6 min||1.0 km in 5 min|
|2.||GOLA FEK||25||16 pounds up to 16 feet||12 pounds up to 12 feet|
|3.||HIGH JUMP||25||Minimum 4 feet||Minimum 3 feet|
FINAL MERIT LIST
Final Merit List will be prepared only on the basis of marks total marks obtained by the candidate in the Physical Test.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Conatable||Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-||Level- 3|
HOW TO FILL APPLICATION FORM
- The online application form can be filled on the website (link is given below).
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with the candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information in the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Essential things to carry with you while filling the form:
- Colored Photographs of the candidate with a white background and 15 to 25 kb.
- The signature of the candidate in both English and Hindi with white background and size of the image should be between 15 to 25 kb.
- Scanned images of all the necessary documents required for Age proof and Educational Qualifications.
- Any changes will not be entertained, Once after submitting and confirming the details of the application form.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on an A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number, it will be required for future use.
|EXAM DATE NOTICE||DOWNLOAD|