POST DATE: 29 July 2020
ADVERTISEMENT No.: 04/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
Bihar police jobs, CSBC, Central Selection Board of Constable on behalf of bihar Police has issued an advertisement of bihar Police vacancy on the post of Forester for Environment, Forest and Climate Change Department of Bihar, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement before applying for the post.
Online Application Start: 27/07/2020
Online Application Ends: 10/09/2020
Application fees Last Date: 10/09/2020
Fess can be paid through online mode only by Credit/Debit card and Net Banking.
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 25 years
Relaxation in the upper age limit for some category students is also available as suggested by the advertisement issued by CSBC.
Candidate should have attained the age before 1 January 2020.
Candidate should have successfully passed 1oth class with Science stream or equivalent, from any eligible board recognized by the Government of India.
|Height||All other categories||165 cm||160cm|
|Chest||All other categories||81-86 cm||NA|
|Walking Ability||All other categories||25 km in 4 hours||14 km in 4 hours|
|SC/ST||25 km in 4 hours||14 km in 4 hours|
Total Vacancies: 236
Category wise vacancies:
|S.NO.||CATEGORY||TOTAL VACANCIES||RESERVED FOR WOMEN|
|2.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||23||06|
|5.||Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||49||14|
|6.||Backward Class (BC)||24||08|
|7.||Women of Backward Class (WBC)||09||–|
For filling up the post of Forester, the selection process is as follows:
- The first phase of selection consists of Written Examination, which will be of objective type (MCQ) which will consist of 100 questions.
- Duration of exam will be of 2 hours
- The level of examination will of Bihar Board 12th class.
- Questions of maths, General Knowledge, Chemistry, and Social Science will be of the 10th class level of the Bihar Board.
- Except for Hindi language questions, all other questions will be in both Hindi and English language.
- The examination will consist of 100 questions, 4 marks each, hence examination will be of total 400 marks.
PATTERN OF QUESTION PAPER
PART 1: 15 questions related to General Knowledge.
PART 2: 15 questions related to Logical Ability and Reasoning.
PART 3: 50 questions related to Maths, Geography, Chemistry, and Zoology.
PART 4: 20 questions, out of which 10 questions will be related to Hindi, and the other 10 questions will be of the English Language.
- Negative marking for wrong answered questions or marking multiple answers for the same question will be there. As a penalty of which 1/3rd marks to the marks of that question will be deducted.
MINIMUM QUALIFYING MARKS (CUT- OFF MARKS)
|2.||Backward Class (BC)||36.5%|
|3.||Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||34%|
|4.||SC/ST/ All category women||32%|
- Candidates passing the written exam have to give a physical test for the final shortlisting of candidates.
- This phase consists of a Physical Test and medical test.
- This test will consist of parameters listed in physical qualification, according to candidates’ physical ability marks will be awarded
- The final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in written examination only.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Forester for Environment, Forest and Climate Change Department||Rs.29200/- to Rs. 92300/- per month||Level- 5|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- The online application form can be filled on the website www.csbc.bih.nic.in (link is given below).
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with the candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information in the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Essential things to carry with you while filling the form.\
- Colored Photographs of the candidate with a white background and 15 to 25 kb.
- The signature of the candidate in both English and Hindi with white background and size of the image should be between 15 to 25 kb.
- Scanned images of all the necessary documents required for Age proof and Educational Qualifications.
- Any changes will not be entertained, Once after submitting and confirming the details of the application form.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number, it will be required for future use.
- Candidates looking for government jobs can also check: Bihar Police Constable Recruitment- 2020
|APPLY ONLINE||REGISTER | LOGIN|