POST DATE: 21 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT No.: 03/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
Bihar police Vacancy ,CSBC, Central Selection Board of Constable on behalf of bihar Police has issued an advertisement of bihar Police vacancy on the post of Forest Guard for Environment, Forest and Climate Change Depatmrnt of Bihar, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read full advertisement before applying for the post.
Online Application Start: 21/07/2020
Online Application Ends: 04/09/2020
Application fees Last Date: 04/09/2020
Fess can be paid through online mode only by Credit/Debit card and Net Banking.
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 23 years
Realaxation in upper age limit for some category students is also availabe as suggested by the advertisement issued by CSBC.
Candidate should have attained the age before 1 January 2020.
Candidate should have successfully passed 12th i.e. 10+2 or equivalent, from any eligible board recognised by the Government of India.
|Height||All other categories||165 cm||160cm|
|Chest||All other categories||81-86 cm||NA|
|Walking Ability||All other categories||25 km in 4 hours||14 km in 4 hours|
|SC/ST||25 km in 4 hours||14 km in 4 hours|
Total Vacancies: 484
Category wise vacancies:
|S.NO.||CATEGORY||TOTAL VACANCIES||RESERVED FOR WOMEN|
|2.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||41||12|
|5.||Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||46||17|
|6.||Backward Class (BC)||125||17|
|7.||Women of Backward Class (WBC)||07||–|
For filling up the post of Sepot, the slection process is as follows:
- The first phase of selection consists of Written Examination, which will be of objective type (MCQ).
- The level of examination will of Bihar Board 12th class.
- Questions of maths and Social Science will be of 12th level.
- Wxcept Hindia langugae questions, all other questions will be in both Hindi and English language.
- Examination will consist of 100 questions, 4 marks each, hence wxamination will be of total 400 marks.
PATTERN OF QUESTION PAPER
PART 1: 30 questions of National and International topics of importance, Indian History, Geography, Indian Politics etc. related.
PART 2: 25 questions related to 10th class maths.
PART 3: 25 questions related to Enironment Science and General Knowledge.
PART 4: 20 questions of Hindi language, including Hindi Grammer.
- Negative marking for wrong answered question or marking mutiple answers for same question will be there. As a penalty of which 1/3rd marks to the marks of that question will be deducted.
MINIMUM QUALIFYING MARKS (CUT- OFF MARKS)
|2.||Backward Class (BC)||36.5%|
|3.||Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||34%|
|4.||SC/ST/ All category women||32%|
- Candidates passing the written exam have to give physical test for final shortlisting of candidates.
- This phase consist of Physical Test and medical test.
- This test will consists of parameters listed in physical qualification, accorting to candidates’ physical ability marks will be awarded
- Final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained by thyem in written exmaination only.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Forest Guard for Environment, Forest and Climate Change Depatmrnt||Rs.21700/- to Rs. 69100/- per month||Level- 3|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Online application form can be filled on website www.csbc.bih.nic.in, by clicking on BIHAR FOREST GUARD BOARD or by clicking on Advertisement NO.: 03/2020.
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the from correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in form and in other details, while cross checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to the disqualification.
- essential things to carry with you while filling the form.
- Colored Photograph of candidate with while background and 15 to 25 kb.
- Signature of candidate in both English and Hindi with white background and size of image should be between 15 to 25 kb.
- any changes will not be entertained,Once after submitting and confirming the details of the application form.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgement paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number, it will be required for future use.
- Candidates looking for government jobs can also check: Bihar Police Constable Recruitment- 2020
|APPLY ONLINE||REGISTER | LOGIN|