POST DATE: 3 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT No.: 02/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
CSBC on behalf of bihar Police has issued an advertisement of bihar Police vacancy on the post of Sepoy for home guards,bihar police vacancy in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below.
Online Application Start: 03/07/2020
Online Application Ends: 03/08/2020
Minimum: 24 years
Maximum: 50 years
Payment can be made through NET BANKING or CREDIT/DEBIT CARD.
Candidate should have successfully passed 12th i.e. 10+2, from any eligible board recognised by the Government of India.
|Running||For All categories||1.6 Km in 6 minutes||1 Km in 5 minutes|
|Gola Fek||For All Categories||16 pounds through 16 feet||12 pounds through 12 feet|
|High Jump||For All Categories||4 feet||3 feet|
Vacancies for candidates who are already in service
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||48 —|
|3.||Schedule Tribe (ST)||03 —|
|4.||Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||54 —|
|5.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||36 09|
|6.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||30 —|
Vacancies for new candidates
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||40||—|
|3.||Schedule Tribe (ST)||03||—|
|4.||Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||47||—|
|5.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||28||08|
|6.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||25||—|
TOTAL VACANCIES: 551 MALE: 534 FEMALE: 17
For filling up the post of Sepot, the slection process is as follows:
- The first phase of selection consists of Written Examination, which will be of objective type (MCQ) .
- The level of examination will of Bihar Board 12th class.
- Examination will be of total 100 marks.
- Examination will be of 2 hours, conisting of 100 questions and 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer.
- Selection of candidates will not be made only on the basis of written examination. Candidates passing the written exam have to give physical test for final shortlisting of candidates.
- Minimum qualifying marks for written test is 30%.
- This phase consist of Physical Test.
- Maximum marks for this test is 100.
- This test will consists of parameters listed in physical qualification, accorting to candidates’ physical ability marks will be awarded.
For shortlisting of candidates, marks obtained by them only in physical test will be considered and marks of written examination will not be considered.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Sepoy||5200/- TO 20,200/- + grade pay 2000||Level- 3|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Online application form can be filled on website www.csbc.bih.nic.in, by clicking on BIHAR HOME GUARD BOARD or by clicking on Advertisement NO.: 02/2020.
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the from correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in form and in other details, while cross checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to the disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the from:
- Colored Photograph of candidate with while background and 15 to 25 kb.
- Signature of candidate in both English and Hindi with white background and size of image should be between 15 to 25 kb.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgement paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number, it will be required for future use.
- Candidates looking for government jobs can also check:
|APPLY ONLINE||REGISTER | LOGIN|