POST DATE: 18 AUGUST 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 12/2020-CPF
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
CAPF 2020,UPSC, Union Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement of examination for the Central Armed Police Forces (AC) Examination, 2020, Assistant Commandants (Group A), in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the examination through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Online Application Begin: 08/08/2020
Last Date to Online Apply: 07/09/2020
Offline Fee Submission Last Date: 06/09/2020
Online Fee Submission Last Date: 07/09/2020
Date of Examination: 20/12/2020
NOTE: The online Applications can be withdrawn from 14.09.2020 to 20.09.2020 till 6.00 PM
General/ EWS/OBC : 200/-
SC / ST/ PwD/ WOMEN: NA
Candidates can pay the fees by submitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
Application who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in slip during Registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only.
NOTE: Pay by Cash mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 24.08.2020 i.e. one the day before the closing date.
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 25 years
Candidate should have attained the maximum age limit before 1 August 2020.
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by UPSC.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any government recognized institute or University.
- Candidates who have appeared for final year examinations but haven’t received the result yet, also stand eligible to apply, but they should be able to get the proof of successful qualification of the exam.
- Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a desirable qualification. These qualifications will be given consideration at the time of Interview/Personality Test only.
|1.||Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|3.||Weight||50 Kg.||46 Kg.|
Total Vacancies: 209
|S.NO.||POLICE FORCE NAME||TOTAL VACANCIES|
|1.||Border Security Force (BSF)||78|
|2.||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)||13|
|3.||Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)||69|
|4.||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)||27|
|5.||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)||22|
The scheme for the selection of candidates is as follows:
- Written Examination will consist of 2 papers.
- Paper-I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12 noon and Paper-II will be held from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks.
- The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type.
- The questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
- THERE WILL BE NEGATIVE MARKING OF 0.33 MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERS MARKED BY A CANDIDATE IN THE OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTION PAPERS.
- General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension – 200 Marks.
- In this paper, candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi.
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST AND MEDICAL STANDARD TEST
- Candidates qualifying in Written Examination only will be called for physical test. The physical standards are as follows:
|1.||100 Meters Race||16 seconds||18 seconds|
|2.||800 Meters Race||3 minutes 45 secs.||4 minutes 45 secs.|
|3.||Long Jump||3.5 meter||3 meter|
|4.||Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 meter||NA|
- Candidates who are declared qualified in the Medical Standards Tests will be called for Interview/Personality Test.
- The Interview/Personality Test will carry 150 Marks.
FINAL MERIT LIST
- The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Assistant Commandant||Rs. 56,000/- Rs. 1,77,500/- per month||Pay-Band- 3|
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED capf 2020 notification
Applications must be accompanied by self-attested copies of the under-mentioned
documents. A candidate who fails to produce any of the required documents according to their claims made during application will not be allowed to give the interview.
- The printout of the online application.
- 10th Standard or equivalent certificate, or mark sheet of 10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age.
- Degree certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed.
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC,
that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the
community certificate (OBC).
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma.
HOW TO fill the online application form
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Candidates are required to upload the pdf file of the documents in support of the claim they made for Educational Qualifications, desirable qualifications, Date of Birth, Equivalent qualifications.
- Candidates also need to upload the category certificate for their claim of their category.
- Candidates are required to give correct and working e-mail of theirs, as all the correspondence will be made through e-mail only during all the selection process.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Application. (UPSC exam)
- Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to carry self-attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.