POST DATE: 9 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 07/2019
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
CGPSC syllabus, Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement of recruitment through the medium of State Service Examination for various posts, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and cgpsc syllabus then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for CGPSC syllabus.
Online Application Begin: 17/08/2020 EXTENDED
Last Date to Online Apply: 23/08/2020 EXTENDED
Online Exam Fee Last Date: 23/08/2020 EXTENDED
Online Correction portal Starts: 26/08/2020 EXTENDED
Online Correction Portal Closes: 27/08/2020 EXTENDED
General and other categories: 400/-
SC / ST/ OBC of Chhattisgarh only: 300/-
Candidates of all other states: 400/-
Additional fee of 6/- will also be added as portal fees.
Examination Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode.
FOR VICE POLICE SUPRINTENDENT POSTS
Minimum : 21 Years.
Maximum : 28 Years.
FOR OTHER POSTS
Minimum : 21 Years.
Maximum : 30 Years.
Relaxation fro some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by CGPSC.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 January 2019.
Candidate should have a degree in any discipline from any government recognised institution all over the country for cgpsc exam.
FOR VICE POLICE SUPRINTENDENT POSTS
|1.||Minimum Height||168 cm||155 cm|
FOR Excise VISE INSPECTOR
|1.||Minimum Height||165 cm||152.4 cm|
FOR ASSISTANT JAIL SUPRINTENDENT POSTS
|1.||Minimum Height||1.65 feet||1.58 feet|
Total Vacancies: 224
Category wise vacancies
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||27|
|3.||Schedule Tribe (ST)||70|
|4.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||27|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||00|
Out of 224 vacancies, 33 vacancies are resertved for women.
|1.||Vice District Curator||7||2||4||2||1||15|
|2.||Vice Police Suprintendent||10||2||9||4||00||25|
|5.||Ass. Administrator/ District Women and Child Development officer||00||00||1||00||00||1|
|6.||Ass. Director fro SC/ST development centre||2||1||2||00||00||5|
|8.||Chief Office Officer for District Panchayat||7||2||7||3||2||19|
|9.||Ass. Project Officer for Panchayat and Village Development Department||2||00||1||00||00||3|
|10.||Child Development Project Officer||4||0||3||2||2||9|
|12.||Assistant Officer for Rvenue and Disaster Management Department||7||3||6||3||1||19|
|14.||Excise Vice Inspector||5||1||4||2||00||12|
|15.||Vice Registrar for Commercial Revenue Depatment||0||0||1||0||0||1|
|16.||Commercial Revenue Inspector||7||2||6||2||00||17|
|18.||Assistant Jail Suprintendent||4||1||3||1||0||9|
Out of Total 224 vacanciers, 19 are reserved for PwD categories.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Vice District Curator||56100/-|
|2.||Vice Police Suprintendent||56100/-|
|5.||Ass. Administrator/ District Women and Child Development officer||56100/-|
|6.||Ass. Director fro SC/ST development centre||56100/-|
|8.||Chief Office Officer for District Panchayat||43200/-|
|9.||Ass. Project Officer for Panchayat and Village Development Department||43200/-|
|10.||Child Development Project Officer||38100/-|
|12.||Assistant Officer for Rvenue and Disaster Management Department||35400/-|
|14.||Excise Vice Inspector||28700/-|
|15.||Vice Registrar for Commercial Revenue Depatment||28700/-|
|16.||Commercial Revenue Inspector||28700/-|
|18.||Assistant Jail Suprintendent||25300/-|
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of preliminary examination, followed by main examination adn interview.
Scheme of Preliminary Examination cgpsc syllabus
Preliminary exmamination consists of 2 papers 2 hours each. Both papers will be of multiuple question type, consisting of 4 options out of which correct answer is to be marked and there will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
|PAPER||SUBJECT||NO. OF QUES.||MARKS|
Scheme Of Main Exmaination and Interview
|S.NO.||NAME OF QUES. PAPER||DURATION||MARKS|
|3.||Genefral Studies-I||3 Hours||200|
|4.||Genefral Studies-II||3 Hours||200|
|5.||Genefral Studies-III||3 Hours||200|
|6.||Genefral Studies-IV||3 Hours||200|
|7.||Genefral Studies-V||3 Hours||200|
- Main examination will consist of conventional question types i.e. short/medium and long answers.
- Candidates can attempt the Language paper in English or Hindi only.
- Candidadtes will be shortlisted after preliminary exaination to appear for main examination.
- Candidates who will qualify mians examination, will have to appear for interview process.
- The final selection of candidates wil be made only on the basis of marks secured by candidate in main examination and interview.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Online application form can be filled on website www.psc.cg.gov.in
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the from correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in form and in other details, while cross checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to the disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the from:
- Scanned image of colored Photograph of candidate with light background and size of 100 kb maximum.
- Scanned image of signature of candidate on white paper with black ink and maximum size of 30 kb.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained. Candidates can edit the details only when correction will will open.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgement paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
- Candidates looking for other sarkari job can also check BPSC Assistant Enginnner application form 2020