POST DATE: 23 August 2020
ADVERTISEMENT No.: 01-04/HR-VIII/1734
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
chief vigilance officer,CSPDCL, Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO) (on contract basis), in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for chief vigilance officer.
Application Begin: 15/07/2020
Last Date to Apply: 08/09/2020 Extended
Maximum: 67 years
Candidate should attain the age before 01 January 2020.
The application fee of Rs. 1,000/– in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Assistant Manager (CAU), CSPHCL, Raipur” payable at Raipur, is to be submitted.
Candidate should write his/her name, complete mailing address & phone no. on the backside of the Demand Draft.
- Officers retired for Indian Administrative Service/ Indian Police Service/ Indian Forest Service
- Officer retired from PSU/ State Power Companies not below the rank of Chief Engineer or Executive Director.
preference for selection
- Officers who possess work experience in dealing with HR related matters during their service period will be given preference.
TOTAL VACANCY: 01
- Selection will be made on the basis of the experience and suitability of the candidate for the job.
- The final selection will be made through interview.
PERIOD OF APPOINTMENT
- Candidates will be appointed on a contractual basis.
- The period of appointment will be of 2 years, from the day of the appointment.
- The contract period may increase up to 1 more year depending on the performance of the candidate.
The Technical Director will be awarded certain facilities which are acquired by the officer of his rank. Some facilities are:
- Travelling Allowance
- Medical Facility
- Accommodation Facility
- Salary Leave
- Housing accommodation
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Chief Vigilance Officer (CFO)||Rs. 1,15,000 pm|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply for the post offline, an application form can be downloaded from the official website www.cspdcl.co.in (link is given below)
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Envelop should be clearly entitled with “Application for the post of Chief Vigilance Officer on Contract“.
- The duly filled application form is to be sent at the below-mentioned address via registered post or speed post only.
Dy. General Manager (HR)-II, O/o Executive Director (HR), Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited, Vidyut Sewa Bhawan, Dangania, Raipur (C.G.)- 492013
The envelope containing the application must mention the name of the post applied for.