POST DATE: 26 OCTOBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: Common Recruitment Process for Clerks- X (CRP Clerks-X)
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
clerk jobs,IBPS RRB, Institute of Banking Personnel issued an advertisement for the recruitment of Clerk through CRP Clerk-X, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Application Begin: 02/09/2020
Last Date for Online Apply: 06/11/2020 EXTENDED
Pay Exam Fees Last Date: 06/11/2020 EXTENDED
Online Examination – Preliminary: 05/12/2020, 12/12/2020 and 13/12/2020
Online Examination – Main: 24/01/2021
General / OBC / EWS: 850/-
SC / ST / PH: 175/-
Examination Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only.
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 28 years
Candidates should attain the qualifying age before 1 September 2020.
Relaxation for some categories as per the CRP Clerk-X official notice.
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Candidate should have knowledge of working on the computer. Candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
TOTAL VACANCIES: 2557
Category wise vacancies
|Dadar & Nagar / Daman & Diu||03||0||0||0||01||04|
ONLINE EXAMINATION STRUCTURE
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests (Applicable for both Preliminary as well as Main Examination ). For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty. If a question is left blank there will be no penalty for that question.
- Candidates attaining minimum qualifying marks (Cut-Off) in the Preliminary Examination will only be allowed to give the Main Examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Main Examination only will be considered for Final Merit List preparation.
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows: Preliminary Examination (objective)
|S.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration (Allotted Separately)|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks. An adequate number of candidates in each category, depending upon requirements, will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
Main Examination (objective)
|S.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Ques||Maximum Marks||Duration (Allotted Separately)|
|1.||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Online Preliminary as well as Online Main Examination without the following documents:
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
- Photo-identity proof
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||CRP Clerk- X||Rs. 12,000/- to 31,500/- per month|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- The online application form can be filled on the website www.ibps.in,
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information on the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the scanned images of the following essentials while filling the form:
- Colored Photographs of the candidate with white background.
- Hats, caps, etc are not allowed in the photograph, religious caps are allowed, but it should not be covering all your face.
- Signature of the candidate with a white background and only with black ink.
- Left thumb impression of the candidate on white paper.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English only clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- Signature / Handwritten declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Photo-Id proof, age proof, and all other documents required to fulfill the claims made in the application form.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on an A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number, it will be required for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE||REGISTER | LOGIN|
|DATE EXTENSION NOTICE||DOWNLOAD|