POST DATE: 20 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT No.: 01/ Law Clerk (Trainee)/20
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
Allahabad High Court has issued an advertisement for the post of Law Clerk (Trainee), in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advaised to read full article before applying.
Online Application Start: 17/07/2020
Online Application Ends: 08/08/2020
Last Date for Fess: 08/08/2020
Interview Date: September, 2020
For all Categories: 300/-
Fees will be be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, when form downloded online.
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 26 years
Relaxation in upper age limit for certain category candidates as suggested by the advertisement issued by Allahabad High Court.
Candidate should attain the age limit before 1 July, 2020.
- Candiadte should have Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University.
- hose who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2019-20 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
- Candidate should have attained minimum of 55% in L.L.B. examinations.
- Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service.
- Candidates will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of interview.
Total Vacancies: 102
CONDITIONS OF ENGAGEMENT
- Law Clerk (Trainee) from the date of termination of his engagement as Law Clerk (Trainee) shall not appear in any case handled by the Hon’ble Judge(s) with whom he or she had attached.
- The Law Clerks (Trainee) shall be governed by such rules of attendance, leave and other related matters.
PERIOD OF ENGAGEMENT
- The engagement shall be for a fixed term of one year only.
- Starting from the first date fixed for joining, which may be terminated without notice at any time.
- For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of the interview only.
- Interview will held only at Allahabad.
- The candidates for interview will be called only after screening.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Law Clerk (Trainee)||Rs. 15,000/- per month|
LIST OF DOCUMENTS
Along with application form, candidate have to self attest copy of follwing documnets:
- High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth.
- Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate.
- Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificate.
- Testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge.
HOW TO FILL APPLICATION FORM
- Applications will be filled offline only, candidates can download the application form from below given link or website www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Candidates can also purchase application form from the counter in the High Court Judicature at Allahabad and at it’s Lucknow Bench.
- Application received via post, in below given address will be valid.
- Candidates will self attest the copies of their certificates and documents with the application form.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the from correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in form and in other details, while cross checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Along with the application form, candidates have to send 2 envelops of size 5” X 10” each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/-.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
ADDRESS FOR SENDING APPLICATION FORM: Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Candidates looking for government jobs can also check: Sepoy for Bihar Home Guard