POST DATE: 8 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 07/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
CGPSC indian forest service exam, Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement of recruitment for the post of Assistant Forest Guard and Forest Field Keeper. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for indian forest service exam.
Online Application Begin: 16/06/2020
Last Date to Online Apply: 15/07/2020
Online Exam Fee Last Date: 15/07/2020
Online Correction portal Starts: 18/07/2020
Online Correction Portal Closes: 24/07/2020
General and other categories: 400/-
SC / ST/ OBC of Chhattisgarh only: 300/-
Candidates of all other states: 400/-
Examination Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode and offline through bank challan also.
Minimum : 21 Years.
Maximum : 30 Years.
For Chhattisgarh resident, Maximum age: 40 yeaars
Relaxation fro some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by CGPSC.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 January 2020.
Cnadidate must have passed 12th class with any one of the following subjects i.e. Biologu, Chemistry or Physics.
Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in agriculture/ Foresty and other related subjects from any government recognised instituiton or university.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of 2 yesrs result of graduation degree.
|1.||Height (Gen, SC, OBC)||163 cm||150 cm|
|2.||Height (ST)||152 cm||145 cm|
|3.||Chest||79 cm||74 cm|
|4.||Minimum Chest Expandation||5cm||5cm|
|5.||4 hrs walk||26 Km.||16 Km.|
Total Vacancies: 178
Category wise vacancies for ASSISTANT FOREST GUARD
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||03|
|3.||Schedule Tribe (ST)||08|
|4.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||02|
Out of 21 vacancies, 4 vacancies are reserved for women.
Category wise vacancies for FOREST FIELD KEEPER
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||19|
|3.||Schedule Tribe (ST)||50|
|4.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||22|
Out of 157 vacancies, 45 vacancies are reserved for women.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Assistant Forest Guard||56100/-|
|2.||Forest Field Keeper||38100/-|
The selection of candidates will be made through written examination followed by interview, in which only those candidates will appear who will be able to secure minimum qualifying marks in written examination.
Scheme of written examination
In written examination, camdidates have to pass 2 objective type papers, composition osf papers is as follows:
|PAPER||COMPOSITION||NO. OF QUES.||MARKS||TIME|
|Paper-I||General Knowledge, Language(English, Hindi, Chhattisghari) and Aptitude Test||150||300||2.5 Hours|
|Paper-II||Science, Technology, Environent, Agriculture Science and Forestry||150||300||2.5 Hours|
For candidates to become eligible for interview, they should atleast secure minimum marks of 33% in every paper seperately and for SC/ ST/OBC students, minimum qualifying marks are 23%.
Eligible candidates, shortlisted after written examination have to appear for interview, whch will be of 75 marks.
Final selection of candidates suitable for the post will be made on the basis of marks obtained in both written examination as well as interview.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Online application form can be filled on website www.psc.cg.gov.in
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the from correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in form and in other details, while cross checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to the disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the from:
- Scanned image of colored Photograph of candidate with light background and size of 100 kb maximum.
- Scanned image of signature of candidate on white paper with black ink and maximum size of 30 kb.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained. Candidates can edit the details only when correction will will open.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgement paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
- Candidates looking for other sarkari job can also check BPSC Assistant Enginnner application form 2020
|APPLY ONLINE (Starts from 10/072020)||REGISTER | LOGIN|