POST DATE: 13 AUGUST 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.:760 /Confdl /2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
delhi high court recruitment and Madhya Pradesh High court recruitment have issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of f Registrar in the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (APTEL). Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for the post.
Offline Application Begin: 15/08/2020
Last Date to Apply Offline: 11/09/2020
NO APPLICATION FEES
QUALIFICATION for recruitment in delhi high court
- Candidates must possess a degree in Law from a Government recognized University or Institution.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis. OR
- With two years of regular services in the post of pay band-4 with pay of Rs. 8900/-
- With three years of regular service in the post of pay band -4 with grade pay of Rs. 8700/- OR
- holding post of District Judge or Additional District Judge or Registrar or Additional Registrar, on a regular basis. OR
- With five years of regular service in the post of joint Registrar of a High Court.
TOTAL VACANCIES: 01
- No mention of the selection procedure in the advertisement.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Registrar (APTEL)||Rs. 1,44,200/- to Rs. 2,18,200/- per month||Level-14|
HOW TO APPLY for recruitment in delhi high court
- Candidates can download the application form from official website www.mphc.gov.in or www.aptel.gov.in
- Candidate should affix the latest 2 passport size colored photograph on the application form.
- Envelop shall contain only one application form. An envelope containing more than one application form shall stand rejected.
- Applications may be sent either by Speed Post, Registered Post, or through Courier or can be deposited by hand during office hours.
- The candidates are required to furnish a checklist along with the application form mentioning their details about the certificates and the testimonials enclosed with the form.
- Application form duly filled up and complete in every manner must reach to the office at the below-mentioned address.
ADDRESS FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION:
To Registrar of the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity
Core-4, 7th floor, Scope Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi, 110003