POST DATE: 7 AUGUST 2020
ADVERTISEMENT Name: DELHI Constable Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination-2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
SSC, Staff Selection Commission has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Constable in Delhi Police, males and females can apply for the post. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for the post.
Online Application Begin: 01/08/2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 07/09/2020
Online Fee Last Date: 09/09/2020
Last Date For Offline Fee Payment: 14/09/2020
Date of Computer Based Examination: 27/11/2020 – 14/12/2020
SC/ST/ ESM: NA
General and other categories: 100/-
Fess will be paid online through the internet banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. No other mode of payment is accepted.
Offline fees can be paid through SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 25 years
Candidate should have attained the age before 1 July 2020.
Relaxation in the upper age limit for certain categories as suggested by the advertisement issued by SSC.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board.
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.
Total Vacancies: 5846
|2||Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others)
(Including backlog SC-19 and ST-15)
SELECTION PROCESS of Delhi Police Constable Recruitment
- Selection of candidates will be made through Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance, and Measurement Test (PE&MT) followed by the Medical Examination.
The Computer-based examination will consist of objective type multiple choice paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
The distribution of marks is as follows:
|PART||SUBJECT||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAX. MARKS|
|Part-A||General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50||50|
|Part -C||Numerical Ability||15||15|
|Part-D||Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10||10|
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The computer-based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
CUT- OFF MARKS FOR CBT
- For candidates in order to get qualified got physical and measurement test have to attain minimum marks, which are as follows:
- Unreserved: 35
- SC/ST/EWS/OBC: 30
- ESM: 25
Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
Standard of Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests are as follows:
Physical Endurance Test
|AGE||RACE: 1600 meters||LONG JUMP||HIGH JUMP|
|Up to 30 years||6 Minutes||14 Feet||3’9”|
|Above 30 to 40 years||7 Minutes||13 Feet||3’6”|
|Above 40 years||8 Minutes||12 Feet||3’3”|
|AGE||RACE: 1600 meters||LONG JUMP||HIGH JUMP|
|Up to 30 years||8 Minutes||10 Feet||3’|
|Above 30 to 40 years||9 Minutes||09 Feet||2’9”|
|Above 40 years||10 Minutes||08 Feet||2’6”|
- Those candidates who qualify in the race will be eligible to appear in Long jump and
then High Jump.
- Candidates have to clear Long Jump and High Jump in any one of the 3 chances given.
- Only those candidates qualifying in Physical Endurance Tests will be able to appear for the Physical Measurements Test.
Standard of Physical Measurement
Gen.: 170 cm
Other Categories: 165 cm
Gen.: 81- 85 cm
Other Categories: 76- 79 cm
Gen.: 157 cm
Other Categories: 155- 152 cm
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Constable Executive in Delhi Police||Rs 21700/- to Rs. 69100/- per month||Level- 3|
HOW TO APPLY
- The application will be accepted online only on the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- For applying for the post candidate needs to click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” button and follow the steps on the website.
- Candidates are required to fill all the necessities carefully in order to avoid any ambiguity while cross-checking the information filled in the application form with original documents.
- Candidates are required to keep safe the registration number and password for future references.
- Candidates are required to carry the scanned images of the following essentials with them while filling the application form:
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Scanned copy of class X Certificate/Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation as a proof of date of birth.
- Aadhar Card
Candidate has to bring the admit card along with the Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate, such as follows:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
- Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence
- Any other photo-bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.