POST DATE: 10 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 11/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
BPSC, Bihar Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for the recruitment on the post of BPSC Assistant Professor and Electrical Engineering jobs in Govt. Engineering Colleges under Science and Technology Dedpartment, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Registration Online Begin: 13/07/2020
Last Date for Online Registration: 30/07/2020
Exam Fees Last Date: 07/08/2020
Online Application Last Date: 14/08/2020
Last Date of submitting hard copy of documents: 24/08/2020 up to 5 pm.
SC / ST/Women of all categories/PwD of only Bihar state: 200/-
Candidates of other states: 750/-
Examination Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only.
Minimum : 22 Years.
Maximum : NA
The candidate should attain the age before 01/08/2020.
B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc (Eneg.) and M.E/M.Tech/M.S or integrated M.Tech in Electrical Engineering jobs with first class or Equivalent in any one of the degrees from any government recognised institution.
Total Vacancies: 287
Category wise vacancies
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||45|
|3.||Schedule Tribe (ST)||03|
|4.||Backward Class (BC)||35|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||29|
|6.||Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||50|
|7.||Women of Backward Class(WBC)||9|
Out of total 287 vacancies, 96 are reserved for women of all categories and 11 are reserved for PwD candidates.
SCALE OF PAY: 57,700/- per month, Level-10
Candidates to qualify for the posts, have to give a written examination. The selection of candidates will bw based on their academic qualification score, written examination score, inter view score and contract of Assistant professor score. The weightage of all before mentioned will be 100 in total.
The weightage is as follows:
|ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS||WRITTEN EXAMINATION||INTERVIEW||CONTRACT ASS. PROFESSOR|
|(a) Maximum 10 (10% of Percentage
Marks obtained in M.Tech/M.E/M.S in relevant branch/Subject).(b) Maximum 5 (5% of Percentage
Marks obtained in B.Tech/B.E
/B,S/B.Sc(Enes.).(c) Ph.DS : 5 marks
|For Engineering stream -The
syllabus of Graduate Aptitude Test
in Engineering (GATE) will be
|Weightage to candidates
working on contact basis
on the post of Assistant
professor under Department
of Soience & Technology
and possessing minimum
eligibility-criteria : 05
marks per year (Maximum 25 marks)
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Online application form can be filled on website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in .
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the from correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in form and in other details, while cross checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to the disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the from:
- Colored Photograph of candidate.
- Signature of candidate in both Hindi and English.
- Applicant should ensure that there is REGISTRATION NUMBER, BAR CODE and SUBMITTED APPLICATION NUMBER in present on every page of application form hard copy.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgement paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
- Candidates looking for another sarkari naukri can also check IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Form 2020
|APPLY ONLINE (Starts from 13/07/2020)||REGISTER | LOGIN|