POST DATE: 01 OCTOBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 01/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
engineerimg jobsMPPSC, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of the post of Lecturer, Ayush Department, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement first, before applying for the post.
Online Application Begin: 08/10/2020
Last Date for Online Application: 07/11/2020
Online Exam Fees Last Date: 07/11/2020
Online Application Correction Date: 13/10/2020 – 09/11/2020
Last Date of submitting a hard copy of documents: 16/11/2020 up to 5:30 pm.
Note: After online application and fees submission candidates have to submit the online application printout, fees submission slip along with all other required documents at the commission board.
SC / ST/OBC: 250/-
Examination Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only.
Minimum: 21 Years.
Maximum: 40 Years.
The candidate should attain the age before 01 January 2021.
Candidates for engineerimg jobs mush have acquired the M.D. degree in respective subjects from a government recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must have their degree up to the last date of application date.
Total Vacancies: 87
Category wise vacancies
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||01|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||18|
|4.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||12|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||0|
Out of the total of 87 vacancies, 21 are reserved for women of all categories.
SCALE OF PAY
|Lecturer, Ayush (Various Subjects)||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/- per month||Level- 9A|
- Selection of candidates for engineerimg jobs will be made on the basis of Interview only. Board will adopt the method of examination in case the number of applicants will be 5 times the number of posts.
- Shortlisting of candidates for the interview will be made on the basis of the percentage acquired by a candidate in his/her required degree.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the interview.
- Minimum qualifying marks for the Unreserved category is 41% while 31% for SC/ ST/ OBC of Madhya Pradesh.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- The online application form can be filled on the website www.mppsc.com.
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials with their scanned images while filling the form:
- Colored Photographs of candidates.
- Signature of the candidate in both Hindi and English.
- Documents like: Photo Id Proof, Educational Qualification certificate, and mark sheets, age proof, etc.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, candidates can change the details only when the correction window will open by paying Rs. 50/- fees for correction.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
- After the final submission of the online application, candidates have to send the hard copy of the printed application form and the photocopies of other essential documents to the commission before 16/11/2020.
- Candidates have to mention the “Advertisement No., Post Name and Commission Name” on the envelope.
- ADDRESS FOR HARD COPY SUBMISSION: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, Residency Area, Indore, Madhya Pradesh- 452001.
|APPLY ONLINE (Start From 08/10/2020)||REGISTER | LOGIN|