POST DATE: 25 OCTOBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 13/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
Extension Officer Recruitment,UPSC, Union Public Service Commission, has issued an advertisement for recruitment for various posts under different departments, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Online Application Begin: 24/10/2020
Last Date to Online Apply: 12/11/2020
Fee Submission Last Date: 12/11/2020
Last date for printing of completely submitted online application: 13/11/2020
Interview Date: Notified soon
Note: On the day of the interview candidates need to bring a printed copy of their online application
General/ EWS/OBC : 25/-
SC / ST/ PH/ WOMEN: NA
Candidates can pay the fees by submitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
Directorate of Extension, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare
|1.||Extension Officer||NA||40 Years|
Department of Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade
|1.||System Analyst cum Computer Programmer||NA||35 Years|
Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance, Department of Defence Production
|1.||Foreman (Mechanical)||NA||30 Years|
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by UPSC.
|1.||Extension Officer||(i) Master Degree in Agriculture or Agriculture Extension or Master of Business Administration with a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Master’s Degree in Rural Management or Master’s Degree in Agriculture Business Management or Vegetable Science or Horticulture or Agro-Forestry or Degree in Agriculture Engineering from a recognized university or institute.||One year of experience in Agriculture Extension
Work in the Central or State Government or Union Territories or Autonomous Body or Public Sector Undertaking.DESIRABLE: Two years’ experience in the formulation and conduct of the Extension Training Programme.
|2.||System Analyst cum Computer Programmer|| (i)Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or M.Sc. Computer Science or M.Sc. Information Technology or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer
Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
|Three years post qualification experience in designing, development, and testing of application/modules in Dot Net/JAVA/PHP framework in a Government Office/ PSU/ Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body or in any recognized institution|
|3.||Foreman (Mechanical)||(i) Degree in Mechanical Engineering from any
recognized University. ORAssociate Member of the Institute of Engineers (AMIE) in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
|One year of experience in a relevant field from a recognized organization.|
Total Vacancies: 09
Post wise vacancies
|2.||20101302524||System Analyst cum Computer Programmer||04||0||01||0||0||05|
SCALE OF PAY
|S.NO.||VACANCY NO.||POST||PAY LEVEL||POSTING LOCATION|
|1.||20101301524||Extension Officer||Level-10||New Delhi but liable to serve any part of India or abroad|
|2.||20101302524||System Analyst cum Computer Programmer||Level-10||Delhi with All India Service Liability|
|3.||20101303524||Foreman (Mechanical)||Level-07||New Delhi|
The selection of Extension Officer Recruitment for government engineer jobs will be made on the basis of the interview, however, if the number of applications being large, the commission will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by any or more of the following methods:
- On the basis of Desirable Qualification (DQ).
- On the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed.
- By counting experience before or after the acquisition of essential qualifications
- By holding a Recruitment Test.
The category-wise minimum marks that candidate required to attain in an interview, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by the interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of the interview being 100.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW
Applications must be accompanied by self-attested copies of the under-mentioned
documents. A candidate for UPSC jobs who fails to produce any of the required documents according to their claims made during application will not be allowed to give the interview.
- The printout of the online application.
- 10th Standard or equivalent certificate, or mark sheet of 10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age.
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed.
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC,
that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the
community certificate (OBC).
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma.
HOW TO fill the online application form
- Candidates for Extension Officer Recruitment are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the
Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Candidates are required to upload the pdf file of the documents in support of the claim they made for Educational Qualifications, desirable qualifications, Date of Birth, Equivalent qualifications.
- Candidates also need to upload the category certificate for their claim of their category.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for
each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- Candidates are required to give correct and working e-mail of theirs, as all the correspondence will be made through e-mail only during all the selection process.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are
required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application. (UPSC exam)
- Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self-attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.