POST DATE: 18 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NAME: Advertisement for the post of Technical Director HPGCL
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
free job alert haryana ,HPGCL, Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited has issued an advertisement of recruitment for One post of Technical Director, a whole time Director on the Board of Directors HPGCL, Sarkari Job in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Application Begin: 24/06/2020
Last Date to Apply: 25/07/2020
Minimum : 45 Years.
Maximum : 56 Years.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 July 2020.
Cnadidate should have a degree in B.E/ B.Tech. or equivalent in Electrical/ Electronics and communication/ Electrical and Electronics/ Mechanical Engg. from a recognised university/ Institution.
- Candidate should have minimum 25 years of experence in power sector with repute and wide experience in design, construction, operation and management of generating stations.
- Out of which cnadidate should have 5 years experience at the level of CGM/ Chief Engineer or Executive Director or equivalent or higher post. ( 1 year as Chief Engineer in case of internal candidate of HPGCL/ Haryana Power Utilities).
The selection of the Technical Director would be made by the State Government on the recommendations of the Screeing Committee of Haryana Power Utilities.
The Technical Director will be awarded with certain facilities which are acquired by the officer of his rank. Some facilities are:
- Travelling Allowance
- Medical Facility
- Accommodation Facility
- Salary Leave
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Technical Director||Rs. 182200/- to Rs. 224100/- per month||Pay Level- 20||3%|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Candidates can apply for the post offline and can downloiad application form from official HPGCL website www.hpgcl.org.in
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the from correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in form and in other details, while cross checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to the disqualification.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to submit he application form through offline mode only, by sending the application form to the below mentioed address or submitting it in person at the given address.
The Additional Chief Secretary, Power Department, Govt. of Haryana, Room No. 303, 3rd Floor, Haryana New Secretariat, Sector 17 Chandigarh- 160017
Candidates looking for other sarkari job can also check BPSC Assistant Enginnner application form 2020