POST DATE: 19 OCTOBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 12/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
government engineer jobs, UPSC, Union Public Service Commission, has issued an advertisement for recruitment for various posts under different departments, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Online Application Begin: NA
Last Date to Online Apply: 29/10/2020
Fee Submission Last Date: 29/10/2020
Last date for printing of completely submitted online application: 30/10/2020
Interview Date: Notified soon
Note: On the day of the interview candidates need to bring a printed copy of their online application
General/ EWS/OBC : 25/-
SC / ST/ PH/ WOMEN: NA
Candidates can pay the fees by submitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance, Department of Defence Production
|1.||Foreman (Electrical)||NA||30 Years|
|2.||Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics)||NA||30 Years|
|3.||Senior Scientific Assistant
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
|1.||Specialist Grade III Assistant
Professor (CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery) (CTVS)
|2.||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Radio-Diagnosis)||NA||40 Years|
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by UPSC.
|1.||Foreman (Electrical)|| (i) Degree in Electrical Engineering from any recognized University and one year experience in relevant
field. OR(ii) Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) in Electrical Engineering from a
recognized University and one year of experience in the relevant field from a recognized organization.
|2.||Senior Scientific Assistant
| (i) Degree in Engineering or
Technology in Metallurgical Engineering from any recognized University and one year experience in relevant field from a recognized organization OR Associate Member of Indian Institute of Metals (AMIIM) in Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University and one year experience in relevant field from a recognized organization.
|(i) Degree in Electronics Engineering from any recognized University and one
year experience in the relevant field from a recognized organization. OR Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from any recognized University and one year experience in the relevant field from a recognized organization. OR
Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) in Electronics Engineering from a
recognized University and one year experience in relevant field from a recognized organization. OR Master’s Degree in Science (M.Sc.) in Electronics or in Physics with Electronics from any recognized University.
|4.||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery) (CTVS)||(i) MBBS degree from a government recognized institution.
(ii) Post-Graduate degree in the concerned speciality or super speciality from recognized Teaching Institute.
EXPERIENCE: At least 3 years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or
|5.||Specialist Grade III
Assistant Professor (Radio-Diagnosis)
|Education Same as above
DESIRABLE: Diploma in
Total Vacancies: 44
Post wise vacancies
|3.||20101203510||Senior Scientific Assistant
|4.||20101204110||Specialist Grade III Assistant
|5.||20101205110||Specialist Grade III
Assistant Professor (Radio-Diagnosis)
SCALE OF PAY
|S.NO.||VACANCY NO.||POST||PAY LEVEL||POSTING LOCATION|
|1.||20101201510||Foreman (Electrical)||Level-07||New Delhi|
|2.||20101202510||Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics)||Level-07||New Delhi|
|3.||20101203510||Senior Scientific Assistant (Metallurgy)||Level-07||New Delhi|
|4.||20101204110||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (CTVS)||Level-11||Anywhere in India|
|5.||20101205110||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Radio-Diagnosis)||Level-11||Anywhere in India|
The selection for government engineer jobs will be made on the basis of the interview, however, if the number of applications being large, the commission will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by any or more of the following methods:
- On the basis of Desirable Qualification (DQ).
- On the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed.
- By counting experience before or after the acquisition of essential qualifications
- By holding a Recruitment Test.
The category-wise minimum marks that candidate required to attain in an interview, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by the interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of the interview being 100.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW
Applications must be accompanied by self-attested copies of the under-mentioned
documents. A candidate for UPSC jobs who fails to produce any of the required documents according to their claims made during application will not be allowed to give the interview.
- The printout of the online application.
- 10th Standard or equivalent certificate, or mark sheet of 10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age.
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed.
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC,
that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the
community certificate (OBC).
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma.
HOW TO fill the online application form
- Candidates for UPSC jobs are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the
Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Candidates are required to upload the pdf file of the documents in support of the claim they made for Educational Qualifications, desirable qualifications, Date of Birth, Equivalent qualifications.
- Candidates also need to upload the category certificate for their claim of their category.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for
each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- Candidates are required to give correct and working e-mail of theirs, as all the correspondence will be made through e-mail only during all the selection process.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are
required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application. (UPSC exam)
- Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self-attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.