POST DATE: 2 FEBRUARY 2021
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 07/Exam/Vidhi Rachanakar/ EP-I/ 2020-21
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
government jobs for law graduates ,RPSC, Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of the post of Vidhi Rachanakar(government jobs for law graduates), in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement first, before applying for government jobs for law graduates.
Registration Online Begin: 13/01/2021
Last Date for Online Registration: 16/02/2021
Exam Fees Last Date: 16/02/2021
General/ EWS/EBC/OBC: 350/-
EBC/ OBC – non creamy: 250/-
Examination Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only.
Minimum: 21 Years.
Maximum: 40 years
The candidate should attain the age before 01 January 2022.
Relaxation in the upper age limit for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by RPSC.
- Bachelor of Law 2 year course under the old scheme and 3 years course under the new scheme or a Bachelor of Law (Professional) of a University established by law in India.
- Must have had English and Hindi as the Subjects (at least one of them being optional) in B.A. examination.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Total Vacancies: 05
Category wise vacancies
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||0|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||0|
|4.||Backward Class (OBC)||01|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||0|
|6.||Most Backward Class (MBC)||0|
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Vidhi Rachanakar||Rs.: 56,000/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-||Rs. 4,200/-|
- The selection of candidates for Vidhi Rachanakar(government jobs for law graduates) will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
- Only candidates qualifying in written examination will be called for a personal interview. The interview will be of 25 marks.
SCHEME OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION
The competitive examination shall contain the following subjects:
|I||Translation from English to Hindi or in any other language recognized by the Constitution.||100||3 hrs.|
|II||Translation from Hindi or another particular language into English.||100||3 hrs.|
- The interview will be of 25 marks.
- Candidates qualifying in the written examination by attaining the cut-off marks will be called for an interview.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- The online application form for Vidhi Rachanakar can be filled on the official website (link is given below).
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information on the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- The candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the form:
- Colored Photographs of candidates.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Scanned images of all the documents like Photo ID, Age proof, education proof, experience proof, etc.
- Applicants should ensure that they get an Application ID after fee payment.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on an A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.