POST DATE: 27 DECEMBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 11/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
APSC, Assam Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for recruitment for Various Officers’ Posts, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for government jobs without exams.
Application Begin: 05/12/2020
Last Date to Apply: 07/01/2021
Fee Submission Last Date: 09/01/2021
Interview/ Viva Voce Date: Notified soon
General/ EWS: 285/-
SC / ST/ OBC/ MOBC: 185/-
FOR BPL: 35/-
Online fees payment: Online fees can be paid through Credit/Debit Card, Net banking, etc. after the submission of application form.
Offline fee payment: Candidates can pay the application fees offline by visiting the nearest CSCs (Common Service Centers).
Public Works (Building & NH) Department
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||21 years||38 years|
Office of the Assam Official Language (TCL) Commission, Legislative Department
|1.||Language Officer (Assamese)||21 years||38 years|
Directorate of Archives, Secretariat Administration (Estt.) Department
|1.||Director||45 years||55 years|
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by APSC.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 January 2020 before applying for government jobs without exams.
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||(i) A candidate must possess a Degree in Electrical/ B.Tech. (Electrical) Engineering from any Institute/ University recognized by the Government. OR(i) A candidate having passed Part A and B of
the Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers
(India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of
Engineers (India).(ii) For the post of AE in the Public Health Engineering Department, candidates must have knowledge of at least one local language of Assam.
|(i) The candidate must be a citizen of India
(ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational
(ii) The candidate must produce a registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the state of
|2.||Language Officer (Assamese)||(i) The candidate must have a Law Degree with Assamese as one of the subjects in the degree course||Same as above|
|3.||Director||(i) A candidate must have passed at least a Second class M.A in Modern Indian History and having
a one-year diploma in Archival Science from the National Archives of India, New Delhi.(ii) Preference will be given to those having M.Phil or Ph.D. in History.EXPERIENCE:(i) At least 6 (six) years experience in the rank of Archivist or in similar higher capacity in this line in any Archival Institution.
(ii) Experience in Archival Planning/ Schemes.
Assistant Engineer (Electronics), Public Works (Building & NH) Department
Total Vacancies: 19
Category wise vacancies
Language Officer (Assamese), Office of the Assam Official Language (TCL) Commission, Legislative Department
Total Vacancies: 03
Category wise vacancies
Director, Directorate of Archives, Secretariat Administration (Estt.) Department
Total Vacancies: 01
Category wise vacancies
SCALE OF PAY
|S.NO.||POST||SALARY (per month)||GRADE PAY|
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 30,000/- TO Rs. 1,10,000/-||Rs. 12,700/-|
|2.||Language Officer (Assamese)||Rs. 22,000/- to Rs. 97,000/-||Rs. 11,800/-|
|3.||Director||Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/-||Rs. 15,100/-|
HOW TO APPLY
- The online application form can be filled on the official website (link given below).
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in the Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website and register themselves (link is given below).
- After creating an account, applicants need to log in with the credentials.
- After login, the applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in the ‘Apply Section’.
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information on the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the scanned images of the following essentials while filling the form:
- Colored Photographs of candidates.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Scanned images of all the documents like Photo ID, Age proof, education proof, experience proof, etc.
- On completion of the form, the submission applicant has to pay the application fee along with the processing fee as applicable.
- Applicants should ensure that they get an Application Number after submitting the application form and fee payment.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on an A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
Applications must be accompanied by self-attested copies of the under-mentioned
Applications that are not accompanied by any one of the under-mentioned documents/ requirements will not be entertained.
- Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
- Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of the qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by the appropriate authority.
- Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
- Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
|APPLY ONLINE & FEE PAYMENT||APPLY|