POST DATE: 12 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 20209
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
PPSC recruitment, Punjab Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for recruitment on post of Sub Divisional Engineer in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, govt jobs of punjab, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Online Application Begin: 09/07/2020
Last Date to Online Apply: 31/07/2020
Online Exam Fee Last Date: 07/08/2020
Online Exam Date: November 2020
Admit Card Released Pre Exam: Notified Soon
SC/ST/ BC of Punjab: 1125/-
Deposit the Application Fee By using the print out of system generated Bank Challan Form in State Bank of India.
Minimum : 18 Years.
Maximum : 37 Years.
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by PPSC recruitment.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 January 2020.
The candidate should possess a Engineering degree in Cicil/ Mechanical from any government recognised University of institution.
Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard is essential.
Total Vacancies: 50
Category wise vacancies:
|CATEGORY CODE||CATEGORY||TOTAL VACANCIES|
|72/73||Ex-Service man, Punjab||3|
|77||SC other, Punjab||5|
|81||Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab||5|
|82/83||Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs ESM/LDESM Punjab||2|
|86/87||Backward Class ESM/LDESM Punjab||1|
|75||Sports Persons, Punjab||1|
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Sub-Divisional Engineer||15600-39100 + 5400 grade pay|
There will bw written competitive examination for the selection procedure among the candidadates, which is scheduled to happen in November 2020. The written examination will be followed by interview.
Written examination weightage: 300 marks (120 questions of 2.5 marks each).
Interview Weightage: 40 marks
|TOPICS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
|Syllabus of the subject||100||250|
|Logical Reasoning/Mental Ability/General Knowledge and Current affairs||20||50|
Duration of written exam will be of 2 hours.
There will bw no negative marking in the written examination for wrong answers or not answered questions
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Online application form can be filled on www.ppsc.gov.in
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the from correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in form and in other details, while cross checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to the disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the from for ppsc recruitment:
- Scanned image of colored Photograph of candidate with light background.
- Scanned image of signature of candidate on white paper with blue or black pen.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- After filling the form, keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
- Print the submitted Application Form from the link “Print Application-bank Challan” available in the Registration Section on the Homepage of the website.
- Candidates looking for other sarkari job can also check BPSC Assistant Enginnner application form 2020