POST DATE: 7 NOVEMBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT No.: 29/ UKSSSC/ 2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
graduate jobs government UKSSSC, Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued an advertisement for vacancies for various posts for graduate candidates, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement before applying for the post for graduate jobs for freshers.
Online Application Start: 10/11/2020
Online Application Ends: 24/12/2020
Closure for online fee payment: 26/12/2020
Written Examination Date: May 2021
General/ OBC of UK Only: 300/-
Fees can be paid online through the Net- Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card.
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 42 years
Relaxation in upper age limit for some category candidate as suggested by the official notice issued by UKSSSC.
The candidate should have attained the age before 1 JULY 2020.
|1.||Assistant Social Welfare Officer||Graduate in any discipline from any government recognized University or Institute.|
|2.||Hostel Superintendent||Graduate in any discipline from any government recognized University or Institute.|
|3.||Assistant Review Officer (ARO)||(i) Graduate in any discipline from any government recognized University or Institute.
(ii) Candidate must have a typing speed of 4000 key depression per hour in Hindi.
|4.||Assistant Chakbandi Officer||Graduate in any discipline from any government recognized University or Institute.|
|5.||Inspector||Graduate in any discipline from any government recognized University or Institute and candidate must have Hindi or English as a subject in 12th class.|
|6.||Guardian cum Data Entry Operator||Graduate in any discipline from any government recognized University or Institute and candidate must have English as a subject in 12th class.|
|7.||Village Panchayat Development Officer||(i) Graduate in any discipline from any government recognized University or Institute.
(ii) Candidate must have a certificate in Computer Application of CCC level.
|8.||Supervisor (Women Only)||Candidate must be a graduate with one of the following subjects: Home Science/ Samaj Sashatra/ Nutrition and Child Development from any government recognized University/ Institute.|
|9.||Hostel Incharge (Matron Care)||Graduate in any discipline from any government recognized University or Institute.|
|10.||Assistant Attendant||(i) Graduate in any discipline from any government recognized University or Institute.
(ii) Candidate must be proficient in Hindi and English writing and speaking.
(iii) Working knowledge of computers.
|11.||Assistant Manager Industry||Graduate in any discipline from any government recognized University or Institute.|
|12.||Village Development Officer||Graduate in any discipline from any government recognized University or Institute.|
TOTAL VACANCIES: 854
|S.NO.||POST NAME||TOTAL VACANCIES|
|1.||Assistant Social Welfare Officer||35|
|3.||Assistant Review Officer (ARO)||03|
|4.||Assistant Chakbandi Officer||04|
|6.||Guardian cum Data Entry Operator||09|
|7.||Village Panchayat Development Officer||292|
|8.||Supervisor (Women Only)||34|
|9.||Hostel Incharge (Matron Care)||16|
|11.||Assistant Manager Industry||70|
|12.||Village Development Officer||381|
SCALE OF PAY
|S.NO.||POST NAME||SALARY||PAY LEVEL|
|1.||Assistant Social Welfare Officer||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-||Level-05|
|2.||Hostel Superintendent||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-||Level-05|
|3.||Assistant Review Officer (ARO)||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-||Level-06|
|4.||Assistant Chakbandi Officer||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-||Level-06|
|5.||Inspector||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-||Level-05|
|6.||Guardian cum Data Entry Operator||Rs. 19,000/- to Rs. 63,200/-||Level-02|
|7.||Village Panchayat Development Officer||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-||Level-04|
|8.||Supervisor (Women Only)||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-||Level-05|
|9.||Hostel Incharge (Matron Care)||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-||Level-04|
|10.||Assistant Attendant||Rs. 19,000/- to Rs. 63,200/-||Level-02|
|11.||Assistant Manager Industry||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-||Level-06|
|12.||Village Development Officer||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-||Level-04|
- The selection of candidates for graduate jobs government will be made through the Written Examination.
- The examination will be for a duration of 2 hours.
- The examination will be of objective type i.e. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be there.
- The examination will be of a total of 100 marks consisting of 100 questions i.e. 1 mark for each question.
- Negative marking will be there, in which 1/4th marks i.e. 0.25 marks for every wrong answer will be deducted.
- Minimum Qualifying marks i.e. cut-off marks will be 45% for General and OBC category candidates and 35% for ST and ST category candidates.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- The online application form can be filled on the website www.sssc.uk.giv.in
- After going on the official website, click on the OTR link ie. ONE TIME REGISTRATION, where candidates have to make their profile.
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- After submitting the application form candidates will not be able to change any details.
- Scanned images of essential things to be carried by the candidate while filling the form (size of all the images should be 50 Kb.):
- Colored Photographs of candidates with a light color background.
- Signature of the candidate with blue pen ink on white background.
- Thumb impression
- All other documents: ID Proof, DOB Proof, Education and Experience proof, Category proof, etc.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on an A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE (Start from 10/11/2020)||REGISTER | LOGIN|