POST DATE: 28 JANUARY 2021
ADVERTISEMENT No.: 04/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
haryana police vacancy 2021 has issued an advertisement for the Haryana Police vacancy for Constable post, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full article before applying for haryana police vacancy 2021.
Online Application Start: 11/01/2021
Online Application Ends: 10/02/2021
Last Date for submitting Fess: 13/02/2021
Written Examination: 27/03/2021 to 28/03/2021
General (Male & Non-Resident Females of Haryana): 100/-
Fess can be submitted online only by the means of a Credit/ Debit card. Net Banking, OR e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, and IDBI Bank.
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 25 years
Relaxation in upper age limit for certain category candidates as suggested by the advertisement issued by HSSC.
The candidate should attain the age limit before 1 December 2020.
- The candidate should have successfully passed 12th i.e. 10+2, from any eligible board recognized by the Government of India.
- Candidate must have Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject in 12th class or higher education.
|S.NO.||PARAMETERS||UR (Male)||Reserved Categories (Male)||UR (Female)||Reserved Categories (Female)|
|1.||HEIGHT||170 cm||168 cm||158 cm||156 cm|
|2.||CHEST||83-87 cm||81-85 cm||NA||NA|
Total Vacancies: 7,298
Category wise vacancies:
|1.||Cat. No. 1||Male Constable||1980||990||770||440||550||385||110||110||165||5500|
|2.||Cat. No. 2||Female Constable||396||198||154||88||110||77||22||22||33||1100|
|3.||Cat. No. 3||Female Constable (HAP- DURGA-1)||252||125||97||56||70||49||14||14||21||698|
Selection of candidates for the Haryana police will be made on the basis of written examination and physical test.
FIRST PHASE- KNOWLEDGE TEST (80% weightage)
- All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of 80 marks comprising of objective type, MCQ type question.
- The test will consist of 100 MCQ questions, each question will carry 0.80 marks. The test duration will be 90 minutes.
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in Hindi as well as in English.
- The test paper shall include questions on General Studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades, etc.
- There will be at least 10 questions relating to basic knowledge of computers.
- The level of examination will be of 12th class examination as per the Board of School Education Haryana.
SECOND PHASE- PHYSICAL SCREENING TEST (PST)
- The candidates who have qualified in Knowledge Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which would be only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance.
- Only the candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for the Physical Screening Test shall be allowed to take part in the further process of selection.
- Qualifying criteria for (Physical Screening Test) PST is as follows:
|S.NO.||CANDIDATES||TEST DISTANCE||QUALIFYING DURATION|
|1.||Male||2.5 Km||12 minutes|
|2.||Female||1.0 Km||6 minutes|
|3.||Ex-Serviceman||1.0 Km||5 minutes|
PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST (PMT)
- The candidates who have qualified for the Physical Screening Test shall have to undergo a Physical Measurement Test.
- The result of the physical measurement test shall be prepared by the Haryana staff selection commission. The Haryana staff selection commission shall display the same on its official website.
- Only the candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) shall take part in the further process of Selection.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION (10% weightage)
- All candidates who have qualified for the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) will be called for verification of documents.
Education (maximum 07 marks): Candidate with higher
education i.e. with a Graduate degree in any stream from a recognized University shall get 04 marks, while a candidate with Post Graduate degree in any stream from a recognized University shall get an additional 03 marks.
- NCC Certificate (maximum 03 marks): Candidates having an NCC certificate of A, B, or C level shall get 01, 02, and 03 marks respectively.
NOTE: 10% weightage will be awarded according to miscellaneous conditions fulfilled by the candidate. These conditions are mentioned in the official notice (Link is given below).
FINAL MERIT LIST
The final Merit List will be prepared only on the basis of marks total marks obtained by the candidate throughout the process.
haryana police constable salary:-
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Constable||Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-||Level- 3|
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE FOR HARYANA POLICE
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications i.e. Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESM/DESM/DFF certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
HOW TO FILL APPLICATION FORM
- The online application form can be filled on the website (link is given below).
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with the candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information in the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Essential things to carry with you while filling the form:
- Colored Photographs of the candidate with a white background and 15 to 25 kb.
- The signature of the candidate in both English and Hindi with white background and size of the image should be between 15 to 25 kb.
- Scanned images of all the necessary documents required for Age proof and Educational Qualifications.
- Any changes will not be entertained, Once after submitting and confirming the details of the application form.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on an A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number, it will be required for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE||REGISTER | LOGIN|