POST DATE: 16 AUGUST 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: F.6/2020-SCA(RC)
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
hotel management jobs,The Supreme Court of India has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Building Supervisor. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for the posthotel management jobs.
Offline Application Begin: 13/08/2020
Last Date to Apply Offline: 29/08/2020
NO APPLICATION FEES
Maximum: 30 years
Candidates should attain the age limit before 1 August 2020.
Relaxation in the upper age limit for some categories as suggested by the official advertisement.
- Minimum 3 years experience in supervision of Office Building.
- Minimum 3 years experience in supervision of a prestigious Hotel/ Office Building.
TOTAL VACANCIES: 08
- Firstly, the written test will take place, qualifying candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates will be appointed on the basis of their performance in the interview and written test.
- Before interview, verification of documents will take place.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Building Supervisor||Rs. 47600/- per month + other allowances (approximate Gross Salary with HRA – Rs. 72,578/- p.m.)||Level-8|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can download the application form from official website www.main.sci.gov.in
- Candidate should affix the latest 2 passport size colored photograph on the application form.
- Envelop shall contain only one application form. An envelope containing more than one application form shall stand rejected.
- The envelope should be entitled with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF
- Applications may be sent either by Speed Post, Registered Post, or through Courier or can be deposited by hand during office hours.
- The candidates are required to furnish a checklist along with the application form mentioning their details about the certificates and the testimonials enclosed with the form.
- Application form duly filled up and complete in every manner must reach to the office at the below-mentioned address.
ADDRESS FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION:
To Registrar (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001