POST DATE: 19 January 2021
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: R&E/1-1/DR/GDS/CYCLE-III/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
India post-GDS, GRAMIN DAK SEVA has issued an advertisement for recruitment on the posts of Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, and Dak Sevak for GUJARAT Circle, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 21/12/2020
Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 20/01/2021
Application online Submission Start Date: 21/12/2020
Application online Submission End Date: 20/01/2021
UR/OBC/EWS Male/ Trans-man: 100/-
Woman/PwD/SC/ST/Trans-woman: No fees
Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only.
The fee can also be paid by visiting the Head Post Office.
Minimum: 18 Years.
Maximum: 40 Years.
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by GDS.
The candidate should attain the age before 21 December 2020.
Candidates for India post jobs must have passed the 10th class examination from any board recognized by the government with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English.
Candidate must have studied the local language up to class 10th as a compulsory subject.
The candidate required to have a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
Total Vacancies: 1826
Category wise vacancies
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||63|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||268|
|4.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||412|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||201|
SCALE OF PAY
The salary will be allotted according to time served i.e. Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA)
Minimum TRCA for 4
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
Minimum TRCA for 5
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Selection for India post service GDS will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per the cycle of online engagement.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5, etc, and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be canceled.
HOW TO FILL APPLICATION FORM / how to apply indian post job
- The online application form for India post recruitment can be filled on the website (link is given below).
- For registration working mobile number is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with the candidate through the given phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information in the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on an A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
- The candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the form:
- Scanned image of colored Photographs of candidates.
- Scanned image of the signature of the candidate on white paper with black ink.
- SSC certificate
- 10th mark sheet.
- Computer training certificate.
- Date of birth proof.
- Category certificate for reserved category candidates.
|ONLINE FEES PAYMENT||PAY FEES|