POST DATE: 5 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: STAFF/75-2/FILLING UP/GDS/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
india post, GRAMIN DAK SEVA has issued an advertisement for recruitment on the posts of Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master and Dak Sevak, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 08/06/2020
Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 07/07/2020
Application online Submission Start Date: 08/06/2020
Application online Submission End Date: 07/07/2020
General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
Woman/PwD: No fees
Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only.
Fee can also be paid by vising the Head Post Office.
Minimum : 18 Years.
Maximum : 40 Years.
Relaxation fro some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by GDS.
The candidate should attain the age before 08 June 2020.
for india post, Candidate must have passed 10th class examination from any board recognised by the government with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English.
Candidate must have studied the local language up to class 10th.
The candidate required
to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
Total Vacancies: 608
Category wise vacancies
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||106|
|3.||Schedule Tribe (ST)||00|
|4.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||147|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||60|
Vacancies for PwD: 19
SCALE OF PAY
The salary will be alloted according to time served i.e. Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA)
|S.NO.||POST||Minimum TRCA for 4
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
SELECTION PROCESS of india post
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be cancelled.
HOW TO FILL APPLICATION FORM
- Online application form can be filled on website www.appost.in/gdsonline.
- For registration working mobile number is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidate through the given phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information in the from correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in form and in other details, while cross checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to the disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the from:
- Scanned image of colored Photograph of candidate.
- Scanned image of signature of candidate on white paper with black ink.
- SSC certificate
- 10th mark sheet.
- Computer training certificate.
- Date of birth proof.
- Category certificate fro reserved category candidates.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgement paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
- Candidates looking for other sarkari job can also check BPSC Assistant Enginnner application form 2020
|ONLINE FEES PAYMENT||PAY FEES|