POST DATE: 01 September 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: MSE-13 /RECRUITMENT OF DRIVER /2019-/45
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
india post jobs has issued an advertisement for recruitment on the posts of M.V. Mechanics in Mail Motor Service, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement first, before applying for india post jobs.
Offline Application Start Date: 24/08/2020
Offline Application End Date: 30/09/2020
NO APPLICATION FEES
Minimum: 18 Years.
Maximum: 27 Years.
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by India Post.
The candidate should attain the age before 30 September 2020.
Possession of a valid Transport driving license to drive all types of
Candidate should have knowledge of Motor Mechanics.
Candidate must have experience of Driving Heavy and Light Motor Vehicles of at least 3 years.
Candidate must have passed 10th class from any government recognized board.
- 3 years service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers.
(This is not necessary qualification)
Total Vacancies: 02
|1.||M.V. Mechanics in Mail Motor Service||01||01||02|
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||M.V. Mechanics in Mail Motor Service||Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,000/- per month||Level-2|
- Candidates for India post jobs will be selected on the basis of knowledge of candidate as a motor vehicle, ability of the candidate to drive heavy or light motor vehicles, and the ability to remove minor defects in the vehicle.
- The selection of candidates will be made through the Trade Test (Driving Test and above-mentioned criteria).
HOW TO APPLY
- The offline application form can be downloaded from the website (given below).
- For registration working mobile number is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with the candidate through the given phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information in the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Copies of the following documents should be attested with the application form:
- Age proof/
- 10th pass certificate.
- Driving Licence and Experience Certificate(as mentioned above in qualifications).
- Educational Qualification,
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority
- Technical Qualification
- Photo-Id proof
- Copy of citizenship certificate/ permanent Residential certificate or any certificate issued by state/ central government in support of Indian citizenship,
- Declaration stating that the information provided by the candidate is true and legit in all manners.
- Two self-attested recent passport size photographs.
- One photograph is to be pasted on the application form and the other is to be attested with the application form.
- Application received by the means other than Speed Post/Registered Post shall be rejected straightway.
- The envelope should be clearly titled with “Application for the post of Staff Car Driver (Direct Recruitment) at MMS Nagpur”.
- The application should reach the given address before the last date of application (30 September 2020):
ADDRESS: The Manager (Group-A), Mail Motor Service, GPO Compound, Civil Lines, Nagpur- 440001.