POST DATE: 10 AUGUST 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: MMS/MSE/Rectt/Artisans/2020-21
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
india post recruitment 2020 jobs have issued an advertisement for recruitment on the posts of M.V. Mechanics in Mail Motor Service, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form for Indian Post Jobs are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement first, before applying india post recruitment 2020.
Offline Application Start Date: 04/08/2020
Offline Application End Date: 25/08/2020
NO APPLICATION FEES
Minimum: 18 Years.
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by India Post.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 July 2020.
Possession of a valid Transport driving license to drive all types of
A certificate in the respective Trade i.e. Diesel Mechanism from any Technical Institution recognized by the Government or 8th Standard pass with Experience of 01 year in the respective Trade.
Total Vacancies: 03
|1.||M.V. Mechanics in Mail Motor Service||01||01||01||03|
SCALE OF PAY
|S.NO.||POST||SALARY||LEVEL OF PAY MATRIX|
|1.||M.V. Mechanics in Mail Motor Service||Rs. 19,900/- per month||Level-2|
The selection of candidates will be made through the Trade Test.
HOW TO APPLY
- The offline application form can be downloaded from the website (given below).
- For registration working mobile number is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with the candidate through the given phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information in the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Copies of Following documents should be attested with the application form:
- Age proof,
- Educational Qualification,
- Certificate in the respective Trade from Technical Institution recognized by the Government or 8th Standard pass with Experience of 01 year in the respective Trade,
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority
- Copy of citizenship certificate/ permanent Residential certificate or any certificate issued by state/ central government in support of Indian citizenship,
- Two self-attested recent passport size photographs.
- One photograph is to be pasted on the application form and the other is to be attested with the application form.
- Application received by the means other than Speed Post/Registered Post shall be rejected straightway.
- The application should reach the given address before the last date of application.
ADDRESS: The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Koti, Hyderabad – 500 095″ and should reach on or before 25.08.2020.