POST DATE: 19 January 2021
ADVERTISEMENT No.: DMS-B/ 2-8/ Driver Rectt./ XXX/2019/234
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
INDIA POST RECRUITMENT has issued an advertisement for recruitment on the posts of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) in Mail Motor Service. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form for Indian Post Jobs are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Application Start Date: 15/01/2021
Last Date for submitting Application to the office: 10/03/2021
NO APPLICATION FEES
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 27 Years.
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by India Post.
The candidate should attain the age before 10 March 2021.
- Possession of a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles).
- 3 years of experience driving in Light & Heavy motor vehicles.
- The candidate should have passed the 10th standard from a government recognized Board or Institute.
- 3 years of service as a Home Guard or Civil volunteer.
Total Vacancies: 12
Category wise vacancies
|1.||Staff Car Driver(Ordinary Grade) General Central Service, Gr-C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial||05||04||01||01||01||12|
SCALE OF PAY
|S.NO.||POST||SALARY||LEVEL OF PAY MATRIX|
|1.||Staff Car Driver||Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- pm||Level-2 in 7th CPC|
- There will be a Trade Test/ Driving Test organized to judge the ability of the candidates, on which basis the final selection of candidates will be made.
- The test will be conducted to assess the applicants’ competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicles, including knowledge of Motor Mechanics and the ability to remove minor defects in vehicles.
HOW TO APPLY
- Only offline application for this post is applicable, application form can be downloaded from the website www.indiapost.gov.in (link is given below).
- Along with the application form candidate is needed to self attest the photocopies of the following documents:
- i)Age proof
- Educational Qualification
- Driving experience certificate
- OBC/EWS certificate issued by competent Authority
- Citizen Certificate
- Photo Id proof
- Driving License along with the Extract issued by RTA Concerned.
- One recent passport size photograph self-attested by the candidate should be pasted in the application form.
- The applications should be sent in an envelope stating “Application for the post of Staff Car Driver (Direct Recruitment)“ addressing “The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, 134-A, S.K. Ahire MARKG, Worli, Mumbai- 400018” either by speed post or Register post on or before 10 March 2021
- Other means of sending the application, other than the above stated, will be rejected.