POST DATE: 07 August 2020
ADVERTISEMENT Name: 132ND TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC-132) (JAN 2021)
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
Indian Army has issued an advertisement for recruitment for Technical Graduate Courses (Only Males). Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying.Indian Army TGC.
Online Application Begin: 28/07/2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 26/08/2020
Date of Interview: Notified Soon
NO APPLICATION FEES
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 32 years
Candidate should attain the maximum age limit before 1 January 2021.
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2021 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
TOTAL VACANCIES: 40
|4.||Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||04|
|5.||Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc||09|
|6.||Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication/ Opto Electronics||06|
The selection process of candidates is as follows:
SHORTLISTING OF APPLICATIONS
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the basis of cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained up to 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture).
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres.
- Candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit.
- Allahabad (UP)
- Bhopal (MP),
- Bangalore (Karnataka) and
- Kapurthala (Punjab)
SCALE OF PAY
|RANK||LEVEL||SALARY (in Rs.)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale||Level 16||2,05,400-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
HOW TO APPLY
- The application will be accepted online only on the online website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- For applying for the post candidate needs to click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” button and follow the steps on the website.
- Candidates are required to fill all the necessities carefully in order to avoid any ambiguity while cross-checking the information filled in the application form with original documents.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on the last day.
- No changes to details submitted in the online application can be made after the closure of the application.
- Candidates are required to carry the scanned images of the following essentials with them while filling the application form:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Educational qualification proof.
- Aadhar Card
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VERIFICATION
Candidates have to produce the following documents in original and should carry SELF ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS for verification at the selection centre:
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self-attested photograph.
- Matriculation/Secondary School Examination certificate or equivalent
certificate and mark sheet issued by the concerned Board of Education.
- 12th Class Marksheet and Certificate or Equivalent Certificate.
- Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree issued by the university.
- Mark sheets of all Semesters.
- Certificate issued by the Controller of Examination/Registrar of the concerned University regarding the formula for conversion of CGPA/ Grades into marks followed by the University.
- A certificate issued by the Controller of Exam/Registrar/Dean of the concerned University or Principal of the College regarding the cumulative percentage of marks up to 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture as per Rules/Guidelines of the University which is applicable to the candidate.
- Certificate from the Principal/ Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and his result will be declared by 1st of the month of commencement of course (for final year appearing candidates).
- Declaration by the candidate of final year Engineering degree course that he will submit the proof of passing by 1st of the month of commencement of course to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his candidature will be cancelled.
Candidates looking for sarkari job after retirement can also check UPSC COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAM