POST DATE: 25 SEPTEMBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT No.: MMS/MSE/HR Rectt/ Drivers/2020-21
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
INDIAN POST recruitment 2020, has issued an advertisement for recruitment on the posts of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) in Mail Motor Service. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form for Indian Post are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement first, before applying for indian post recruitment 2020.
Application Start Date: 10/09/2020
Last Date for submitting Application to the office: 30/09/2020
NO APPLICATION FEES
Maximum: 56 Years.
The candidate should attain the age before 30 September 2020.
Deputation / Absorption of the officials in the Department of Posts
- From amongst the regular Dispatch Riders (Group-C) and Group-C officials in the PB-1 (5200- 20200) and Level-1 of Pay Matrix of Seventh Pay Commission in the Department of Posts.
- Possessing a valid Driving License for Light and Heavy motor vehicles.
- Driving test to assess the competency to drive Light and Heavy motor vehicles.
Other Ministries of the Central Government and Armed Forces Personnel
From officials holding the post of Dispatch Riders on a regular basis or regular Group C employees in the PB-1 (~5200-20200)and Level-1 i.e. Rs. 1800/- Grade Pay of Pay Matrix of Seventh Pay Commission with the qualifications prescribed here:
(i) Possession of a valid Driving License for Light and Heavy Motor Vehicles,
(ii) Knowledge of Motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to detect and rectify the minor defects in the vehicle).
(iii) Experience in Driving for Light and Heavy Motor Vehicles for at least three years.
(iv) Pass in the 10th Standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
Regulation of Pay and other terms of deputation I absorption
- Pay in PB-1 (5200-20200) and Level-2 of Pay Matrix of Seventh Pay Commission will be regularized per rules.
Total Vacancies: 01
SCALE OF PAY
|S.NO.||POST||SALARY||LEVEL OF PAY MATRIX|
|1.||Staff Car Driver||Rs. 19,900/-||Level-2 in 7th CPC|
- There will be a Trade Test/ Driving Test organized to judge the ability of the candidates, on which basis the final selection of candidates will be made.
- The test will be conducted in 3 stages:
STAGE I: Test for knowledge of Motor Mechanism and Traffic Rules, signals, and regulation (Theory)
STAGE II: Test for knowledge of Motor Mechanism and Reversing Vehicle (Practical)
STAGE III: Test for forwarding Driving
- Candidates qualifying in stage 1 will appear for the Stage 2 examination and candidates qualifying 2nd stage, have to appear for the 3rd stage examination.
- Final Merit List will be prepared for the candidates qualifying for all the stages.
Final merit list of the qualified candidates shall be prepared by calculation of final marks in the following manner:
|S.NO.||STAGE OF TEST||MAX. MARKS||% OF WEIGHTAGE OF EACH STAGE||WEIGHTAGE IN MARKS OF EACH STAGE|
HOW TO APPLY
- Only offline application for this post is applicable, application form can be downloaded from the website www.indiapost.gov.in (link is given below).
- Along with the application form candidate is needed to self attest the photocopies of the following documents:
- Age proof
- Educational Qualification
- Driving experience certificate
- OBC/EWScertificate issued by competent Authority
- Driving License along with the Extract issued by RTA Concerned.
- Integrity Certificate.
- List of major I minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last ten years (if no penalty has been imposed a “NIL” certificate should be enclosed).
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Attested photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five years (2015-16 to 2019-20) (attested on each page by a Gazetted Officer) (where ever applicable).
- One recent passport size photograph self-attested by the candidate should be pasted in the application form.
- The applications should be sent in an envelope stating the name of the post applied for addressing “The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Koti, Hyderabad- 500095” either by speed post or Register post on or before 30.09.2020.
- Other means of sending the application, other than the above stated, will be rejected.
- .Candidates looking for other Sarkari jobs can also check INDIAN POST RECRUITMENT UNDER SPORTS QUOTA-2020