POST DATE: 16 August 2020
ADVERTISEMENT No: SRPL/CHN/HR/SEC/2020-21/101
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
IOCL recruitment IOCL, Indian Oil Corporation Limited has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Security Chief, only retired police officers can apply for the post. Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL) has a vast network of pipelines in the States of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh & in Karnataka. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for IOCL recruitment.
Application Begin: 12/08/2020
Last Date to Apply: 09/09/2020
Maximum: 65 Years.
Candidate must be below the age of 56 years as on 1 May 2020.
- Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from any government recognized institute.
- Should have retired from Police Services from the State of Tamil Nadu, in the rank Senior Police Inspector or Dy. Superintendent of Police (DSP)
TOTAL VACANCIES: 01
The selection of the Technical Director would be made by the State Government on the recommendations of the Screening Committee of Haryana Power Utilities.
PERIOD OF APPOINTMENT
- The engagement of the retired Police Officer will be on a contractual basis.
- The appointment will be made for 1 year, which may be extended in a spell of six months/one year, maximum up to 3 years depending upon the requirement and performance.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Security Chief||Rs. 45,000/- per month + Rs. 700/- mobile charges and other facilities.|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply for the post offline and can download application form from official IOCL website www.IOCL.COM
- Candidates should specify the Advertisement No. and Post applied for in the top of the envelope.
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to submit the application form through offline mode only, by sending the application form to the below-mentioned address or submitting it in person at the given address.
The General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Southern Region Pipelines,6/13, House of Four Frames, Wheatcroft Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600034