POST DATE: 16 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 04/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
jharkhand government jobs,JPSC, Jharkhand Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for recruitment on post of Assistant Town Planner, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Online Application Begin: 15/07/2020
Last Date to Apply: 10/08/2020
Last Date for Online Fee Payment: 11/08/2020
Interview Date: Notified Soon
Gen./ EWS/ OBC/ BC : 600/-
SC/ST/ Primitive Tribe: 150/-
Fess can be paid online by credit/debit card/ net banking/ e-challan on SBI Collect.
Minimum : 21 Years
Maximum age limit for various categories is as follows:
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by JPSC
Total Vacancies: 77
Category wise vacancies:
Out of 77 vacancies, 7 are reserved for PwD category candidates and 1 is reserved for other category candidates.
- If the number of applications received, be less than 500 in total, than the selection will be made on the basis of Academic Qualifications and Interview.
The scheme of selection will be as follows:
- Academic Qualification: 80 marks
- Interview: 20 marks
Distribution of Academic Marks:
At the time of interview candidates are required to bring all the original documnets which are also required at the time of online application, otherwise candidate will be disqualified.
ii. If the applications received, be more than 500, than a Screeing Test for the short listing of candidates will occur and it’s syllabus and other detailes will be shared by the medium of press release.
MINIMUM QUALIFYING MARKS
In order for the candidate of being selected he/she should attain minimum qualifying marks. Category wise qualifying marks are as follows:
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Assistant Town Planner||9300/- to 34800/- and 5400 grade pay||Level-9|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply online oj JPSC official website jpsc.gov.in
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Apllication form should be filled in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the from correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in form and in other details, while cross checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care, finding any mistake later will lead to the disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the from:
- Scanned image of colored Photograph of candidate with light background.
- Scanned image of signature of candidate on white paper with black or blue ink.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgement paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
- Candidates looking for other sarkari job can also check BPSC Assistant Enginnner application form 2020.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING ONLINE APPLICATION
- 1oth and 12th class certificate and marksheet.
- Bachelor’s degree (as mentioed above) certificate and marksheet.
- Mater’s degree with specilized subject ( as mentioned above) certificate and marksheet.
- Certificate of companionship in Institute of Town Planners (India), New Delhi.
- Category certificate.