POST DATE: 25 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: o1/2020/Apptt.
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
jharkhand high court recruitment has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of P.O. Presiding Officer in the Fast Track Special Courts. The vacancy is open for only retired Judicial Officers. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for the post jharkhand high court recruitment.
Online Application Begin: 03/07/2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 30/07/2020
NO APPLICATION FEES
Maximum: 65 years
Candidate should not be completing the age of 65 years in the year of appointment.
- Retired Judicial officer of the Superior Judicial Service Cadre.
- The candidate should have a clean service record.
PERIOD OF APPOINTMENT
- The period of appointment is 1 year.
- Appointment will be purely temporarily.
TOTAL VACANCIES: 22
- No mention of the selection procedure in the advertisement.
SCALE OF PAY
- The pay scale for the post of P.O. will be in the range of Rs.1,31,300/- to Rs. 2,16,600/- per month.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can download the application form from official website www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
- Candidate should affix the latest 2 passport size colored photograph on the application form.
- Envelop shall contain only one application form. An envelope containing more than one application form shall stand rejected.
- Applications may be sent either by Speed Post, Registered Post, or through Courier or can be deposited by hand during office hours.
- The candidates are required to furnish a checklist along with the application form mentioning their details about the certificates and the testimonials enclosed with the form.
- Application form duly filled up and complete in every manner must reach to the office at the below-mentioned address.
ADDRESS FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION:
Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi
Candidates looking for sarkari job after retirement can also check CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT FOR RETIRED OFFICERS-2020