POST DATE: 27 DECEMBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 12/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
APSC, Assam Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for recruitment for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Enforcement Inspector, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for jobs for diploma mechanical engineering.
Application Begin: 17/12/2020
Last Date to Apply: 18/01/2021
Fee Submission Last Date: 19/01/2021
Interview/ Viva Voce Date: Notified soon
General/ EWS: 285/-
SC / ST/ OBC/ MOBC: 185/-
FOR BPL: 35/-
Online fees payment: Online fees can be paid through Credit/Debit Card, Net banking, etc. after the submission of the application form.
Offline fee payment: Candidates can pay the application fees offline by visiting the nearest CSCs (Common Service Centers).
Water Resources Department
|1.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||18 years||38 years|
Commissionerate of Transport, Transport Department
|1.||Enforcement Inspector||21 years||38 years|
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by APSC.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 January 2020 for jobs for diploma mechanical engineering.
|1.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||(i) A candidate must have passed 3(three) years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from an Institute
recognized by the Govt.
|The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. For proof of permanent residence, the
candidate or his/her parents must be a voter of Assam. The voter ID card of the candidate or his/her parents will
be treated as proof of permanent residence.
|2.||Enforcement Inspector||(i) A Degree in Arts/Science or Commerce of a University recognized by the Govt. of Assam or H.S.S.L.C
(ii) 3(three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute of Government of Assam/ Govt. of India.
|(i) The candidate must be a citizen of Assam
(ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational
(ii) The candidate must produce a registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the state of
Junior Engineer (Civil), Water Resources Department
Total Vacancies: 87
Category wise vacancies
Enforcement Inspector, Commissionerate of Transport, Assam, Transport Department
Total Vacancies: 05
Category wise vacancies
SCALE OF PAY
|S.NO.||POST||SALARY (per month)||GRADE PAY|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 14,000/- TO Rs. 60,500/-||Rs. 8,700/-|
|2.||Enforcement Inspector||Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 97,000/-||Rs. 11,800/-|
HOW TO APPLY
- The online application form can be filled on the official website (link given below).
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in the Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website and register themselves (link is given below).
- After creating an account, applicants need to log in with the credentials.
- After login, the applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in the ‘Apply Section’.
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information on the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the scanned images of the following essentials while filling the form:
- Colored Photographs of candidates.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Scanned images of all the documents like Photo ID, Age proof, education proof, experience proof, etc.
- On completion of the form, the submission applicant has to pay the application fee along with the processing fee as applicable.
- Applicants should ensure that they get an Application Number after submitting the application form and fee payment.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on an A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
Applications must be accompanied by self-attested copies of the under-mentioned
Applications that are not accompanied by any one of the under-mentioned documents/ requirements will not be entertained.
- Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
- Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of the qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by the appropriate authority.
- Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
- Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
|APPLY ONLINE & FEE PAYMENT||APPLY|