POST DATE: 13 AUGUST 2020
ADVERTISEMENT No.: 02/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
BPSSC jobs in forest department, Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Service Selection Commission has issued an advertisement of on the post of Ranger Officer in Environment, Forest and Climate Change Department of Bihar, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement before applying for the post.
Online Application Start: 13/08/2020
Online Application Ends: 16/09/2020
Application fees Last Date: 16/09/2020
Fess can be paid through online mode only by Credit/Debit card and Net Banking.
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 42 years
Relaxation in the upper age limit for some category students is also available as suggested by the advertisement issued by BPSSC.
Candidate should have attained the age before 1 August 2020.
Candidate should have graduated in Botany/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Geography/ Zoology/ Agriculture/ BCA ( Bachelor’s in Computer Science) form a government recognised Institution/ University.
Total Vacancies: 43
Category wise vacancies:
|S.NO.||CATEGORY||TOTAL VACANCIES||RESERVED FOR WOMEN|
|2.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||04||01|
|5.||Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||09||03|
|6.||Backward Class (BC)||01||–|
|7.||Women of Backward Class (WBC)||02||–|
For filling up the post of Forester, the selection process is as follows:
- The FIRST PAPER of selection consists of Written Examination, which will be of objective type (MCQ) which will consist of 50 questions.
- This paper will be of General Hindi Language.
- Cut-off marks will be 30%.
- The duration of the exam will be of 1 hour.
- Negative marking of 0.2 marks for every wrong answer will be there.
- The SECOND PAPER of selection consists of Written Examination, which will be of objective type (MCQ) which will consist of 100 questions and total marks will be 300
- This paper will be of General Knowledge and General Studies.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- Negative marking of 0.3 marks for every wrong answer will be there.
- Candidates qualifying in written examination will be called for the interview.
- The interview will be of total 50 marks.
- The final merit list will be prepared by taking the aggregate of marks obtained by candidates in both, interview as well as written examination.
PHYSICAL ABILITY TEST
- Candidates qualifying in the interview have to appear for physical ability test for final selection.
|1.||Height||ST: 152.5 cm
Others: 163 cm
|ST: 145 cm
Others: 150 cm
|3.||Walk||25 km. in 4 hours||14 km. in 4 hours|
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Ranger Officer in Environment, Forest and Climate Change Department||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/- per month||Level- 6|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM for jobs in forest department
- The online application form can be filled on the website www.bpssc.bih.nic.in (link is given below).
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with the candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information in the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Essential things to carry with you while filling the form:
- Colored Photographs of the candidate with a white background and 15 to 25 kb.
- The signature of the candidate in both English and Hindi with white background and size of the image should be between 15 to 25 kb.
- Scanned images of all the necessary documents required for Age proof and Educational Qualifications.
- Any changes will not be entertained, Once after submitting and confirming the details of the application form.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number, it will be required for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE||REGISTER | LOGIN|