POST DATE: 07 FEBRUARY 2021
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 01/VSA/2021/JE/CIVIL
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
UPPCL, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer civil Jobs (Trainee), in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for Junior Engineer civil Jobs.
Online Application Begin: 03/02/2021
Last Date to Online Apply: 23/02/2021
Online Exam Fee Last Date: 23/02/2021
Offline Exam Fee Last Date through challan: 25/02/2021
Online Exam Date: Fourth Week of February 2021
Admit Card Released Pre Exam: Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS of UTTAR PRADESH: 1000/-
SC / ST of UTTAR PRADESH only: 700/-
Candidates of all other states: 1000/-
Examination Fees for junior engineer jobs can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode, and offline through SBI bank challan also.
Minimum: 18 Years.
Maximum: 40 Years.
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by UPPCL vacancy.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 January 2021.
- Candidate must have a 3-year diploma examination in Electrical Engineering for the post of JE (Trainee) Civil.
- A diploma received from distance learning education will not be eligible.
- The candidate must have a certificate that he/she can read and write Hindi in Devnagri Script. However, the certificate is not necessary if the candidate has passed High Scool or Diploma or equivalent examination with Hindi as a subject from any government recognized institute.
Total Vacancies: 21
Category wise vacancies
|POST-CODE||POST CADRE||POST NAME||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL|
|26||Civil||JE (Trainee) Civil||10||02||05||04||00||21|
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil||Rs. 44,900/- pm|
- For the selection of junior engineer jobs, candidates have to pass an examination that will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours and the maximum marks will be 200 and the number of questions will be 200.
- Each answer carries 1 mark and for every wrong answer, a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be there.
- Minimum Qualifying marks will be 30%.
- Only those candidates who will be able to secure minimum qualifying marks will go further in the selection process and will be called for document verification.
- Candidates who will not appear for document verification at the allotted time and date will be disqualified from the selection process.
|S.NO.||SUBJECT||NO. OF QUES.||MAX. MARKS|
|1.||Questions from the Syllabus of Engineering level Diploma||150||150|
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CBT AND DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
Candidates have to bring the following documents at the time of CBT as well as another round of document verification. Candidates who will be selected for document verification, after clearing the CBT exam have to appear for the same at the notified time and place. Failing to do so will lead to the candidate’s disqualification.
Selected candidates have to bring the following documents:
- Admit Card
- Passport size photograph (same as in application form).
- Valid Photo ID proof (Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card).
- Other documents are required to prove your claim made by the candidate in the application form.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- The online application form for Junior Engineer civil Jobs can be filled on the official website (link given below).
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with the candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information on the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- The candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the form:
- Scanned image of colored Photograph of the candidate with light background and size of 100 kb maximum.
- Scanned image of the signature of the candidate on white paper with black ink and maximum size of 30 kb.
- Scanned Images of all the important documents like Age proof, education proof, Photo ID proof, etc.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on an A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.