POST DATE: 19 NOVEMBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 07/VSA/2020/JE/E&M
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
junior engineer jobs,UPPCL, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (JE), in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for junior engineer jobs.
Online Application Begin: 04/12/2020
Last Date to Online Apply: 28/12/2020
Online Exam Fee Last Date: 28/12/2020
Offline Exam Fee Last Date through challan: 30/12/2020
Online Exam Date: First Week of February 2021
Admit Card Released Pre Exam: Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS of UTTAR PRADESH: 1000/-
SC / ST of UTTAR PRADESH only: 700/-
Candidates of all other states: 1000/-
Examination Fee for junior engineer jobs can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode, and offline through SBI bank challan also.
Minimum: 18 Years.
Maximum: 40 Years.
Relaxation fro some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by UPPCL vacancy.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 January 2020.
- Candidate must have a 3-year diploma examination in Electrical Engineering for the post of JE (Trainee) Electrical.
- Candidate must have a 3-year diploma examination in Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering for the post of JE (Trainee) Electronics/ Telecommunication.
Total Vacancies: 212
Category wise vacancies
|POST CODE||POST CADRE||POST NAME||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL|
|161||E &M||JE (Trainee) Electrical||81||21||25||60||04||191|
|162||E &M||JE (Trainee) Electronics/ Telecommunication||01||00||14||06||00||21|
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical||Rs. 44,900/- pm|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electronics/ Telecommunication||Rs. 44,900/- pm|
- For the selection of junior engineer jobs , candidates have to pass an examination that will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours and the maximum marks will be 200 and the number of questions will be 200.
- Each answer carries 1 mark and for every wrong answer, a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be there.
- Minimum Qualifying marks will be 30%.
|S.NO.||SUBJECT||NO. OF QUES.||MAX. MARKS|
|1.||Questions from the Syllabus of Engineering level Diploma||150||150|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- The online application form for junior engineer jobs can be filled on the official website (link given below).
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with the candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information on the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the form:
- Scanned image of colored Photograph of the candidate with light background and size of 100 kb maximum.
- Scanned image of the signature of the candidate on white paper with black ink and maximum size of 30 kb.
- Scanned Images of all the important documents like Age proof, education proof, Photo ID proof, etc.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on an A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.