POST DATE: 25 AUGUST 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 04/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
law exam,BPSC, Bihar Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for the examination of 31st Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Registration Online Begin: 25/08/2020 RE-OPEN
Last Date for Online Registration: 31/08/2020 RE-OPEN
Exam Fees Last Date: 05/09/2020 RE-OPEN
Online Application Last Date: 12/09/2020 RE-OPEN
SC / ST/Women of all categories/PwD of only Bihar state: 150/-
Candidates of other states: 600/-
Examination Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only.
Minimum: 22 years
Maximum: 35 years
The candidate should attain the age before 01 August 2019.
Relaxation in the upper age limit for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by BPSC.
- Degree of Law from any University/ Institute recognized by the BAR Council of India.
Total Vacancies: 221
Selection of Candidates for law exam will be made on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in Mains Examination the Interview.
The written examination will consist of 2 Phases, which are as follows:
|1.||First Paper||General Knowledge||100|
FIRST PAPER (General Knowledge)
The marking scheme is as follows:
|S.NO.||SUBJECT||PAPER CODE||MAX. MARKS|
|1.||General Knowledge including Current Affairs||01||150|
|2.||Elementary General Science||02||100|
|5.||Law of Evidence & Procedure||05||150|
- Minimum qualifying marks for General Hindi and General English will be 30.
- Candidates failing to attain this much marks in General Hindi and General English will not be considered qualified in the written examination.
- Marks obtained by candidates in General Hindi and General English will not be considered for final merit list preparation.
SECOND PAPER (LAW)
OPTIONAL SUBJECTS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION
Candidates can choose any of the 3 subjects from the given 5 subjects. The subjects and marking scheme is as follows:
|S.NO.||SUBJECT||PAPER CODE||MAX. MARKS|
|1.||Constitutional & Administrative Law of India||06||150|
|2.||Hindu Law & Muhammad Law||07||150|
|3.||Law of Transfer of Property, Principles of Equity, Law of Trust & Specific Relief||08||150|
|4.||Law of Contracts & Torts||09||150|
INTERVIEW of law exam
- Candidates qualifying in written examination have to appear for an interview.
- The interview will be a total of 100 marks.
- Minimum qualifying marks for the interview of 35%.
- Marks obtained by candidates in written examination and interview will be considered for final merit list preparation for law exam.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- he online application form can be filled on the website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in .
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the form:
- Colored Photographs of candidates.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Scanned images of all the documents like Photo ID, Age proof, education proof, experience proof, etc.
- Applicant should ensure that there is a REGISTRATION NUMBER, BAR CODE, and SUBMITTED APPLICATION NUMBER in present on every page of application form hard copy.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
- On the next day of which the registration will be fulfilled, the link for submitting the application fee will get activated, and similarly, on the next day of submitting the fees, the link for online application will get activated.
- Candidates have to bring the hard copy of the online application form and other necessary documents at the time of the interview.
|APPLY ONLINE||REGISTER | LOGIN|